bar ends

bonerp

Registered
hi
I am looking for some bar ends heavier than the standard ones. can anyone recommend some please? i'm in uk but can buy from anywhere. i was looking at some hvmp ones that are 17.5 ozs.
Posted via Mobile Device
ps this is to stop vibes and dead hands!

Last edited:
Raise your bars up with some heli's that will help the dead hands
As far as the vibes look at replacing your front tire and espesially 2 balance if you havn't it may look in good shape but on my third one the other two look good still but are not you shouldn't have any vibes with the stocker ends
good luck

hi
I am looking for some bar ends heavier than the standard ones.

Bone, the Throttlemeister heavy is 14 oz, not sure if that's enough for you, but they are immensely popular & we're shipping them everywhere now that spring is here and riders are looking for a throttle lock. :thumbsup:

:easy: Throttlemeister Options for your Motorcycle | PashnitMoto.com

finish_choices_800.jpg

marine2651_1.jpg

marine2651_4_800.jpg

finish_choices_800.jpg

marine2651_1.jpg

marine2651_4_800.jpg

I have heli-bars and throttle meisters in stock and we ship worldwide lmk..

Bar vibration can be minimized by going to the local sports store and buying tennis racket grip wrap. I use the wrap that has the cushion in it, helps out a lot! Also I have fairly large hands so this helps with the grip size. Mod cost is about $10 US. The Throttlemisters help some (the heavy ones) and also give you cruise control. The Heli bars end the mod here and the combination of the three really kill any vibration I feel. Makes riding long distance very nice!

ended up buying HVMP stainless steel bar ends - cured the vibes and good delivery from US to UK. Contract nicely against the black bars too. We don't need cruise on throttles - too many bends on our roads :D

Just fitted a pair of Delkevic cans and ordered a hump pad.

Have also ordered helibars and received a pair of Harri's grips (gel) so once fitted I'll let you know how it feels.

I'll drop some pics down if the sun ever comes out over here!!!!

thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Back