HVMP Bar-End Weights

KROOZER

Donating Member
Registered
I just recieved an email from hvmparts.com stating that the bar-end weights will be ready (for Busa) for sale in about a week. I have these on my zx11 and I highly recommend it. They really help with vibration and give me a little more room to relax my big hands on the highway. Im just giving my input from past experience using them. They're very much alike the ThrottleMeister, but slightly heavier and cheaper, about $55.

They dont have cruise control. I use the O-ring mod as my cruise control. Yes, Im a cheap-o.

I had them on my zx11 also. I don't think they would do much for the busa though, so I wouldnt get them for my busa. The busa has less vibration in the bars than I think the zx11 did. Plus the zx11 had uglier stock bar ends.

These HVMP weights are like a pound each.

Some pics

I am thinking about losing my throttlemeisters and going back to these. Solid Brass and proven vibration killers!

DSCN0039a.jpg

(HayaVegas @ Nov. 09 2006,10:46) I had them on my zx11 also.  I don't think they would do much for the busa though, so I wouldnt get them for my busa.  The busa has less vibration in the bars than I think the zx11 did.  Plus the zx11 had uglier stock bar ends.
I agree the zx11 had more buzz than the Busa. However, there is a little big buzz at about 4-4.5 rpm. Their size also gives me more room to extend my hands.

(bigoltool @ Nov. 09 2006,19:07) I am thinking about losing my throttlemeisters and going back to these. Solid Brass and proven vibration killers!
What are those?

Back