New weighted bar ends. Thanks Big E!

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
So i got my new weighted bar ends from Big E the other day :thumbsup:
He was kind enough to PM me from a post he had read where i was talking about being interested in HVMP 17.5 ounce bar ends. The heaviest bar ends on the market for the Hayabusa! I took my old ones off and come to find out they are also weighted bar ends but Im guessing are around 12 ounces because they are noticeable lighter and a bit smaller than the HVMP ones....

Riding with them today, all vibration at cruising RPMs (≥5000) are gone :thumbsup:. And anything above that most of the vibration is gone. Much improvement even over the bar ends I had. I cant imagine what its like without weighted bar ends having ridden with them since owning the busa...

IMAG0240.jpg

I've been lookin for a set of heavy bar ends, the last set I ordered were not for a Busa, the had the stupid rubber expanders like on my 600. I think ill be gettin a set of those, thanks Russell. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Who is Big E and how much did they cost?

Big E is a member here on the Org and i guess had some he wasnt using or extras. I got them from him for 40 bucks.

They are 56 plus shipping from HVMP. The ones i got from Big E are in almost perfect condition and powdercoated black which costs 10 bucks extra from HVMP to have done.

wow, who needs frames sliders when you got bar ends like these.

They arent THAT big but they are a good size. Not too long to where they look weird or out of place. Just right :thumbsup:. Now for some grip puppies and risers next month to finish off the handlebar comfort

So i got my new weighted bar ends from Big E the other day :thumbsup:
He was kind enough to PM me from a post he had read where i was talking about being interested in HVMP 17.5 ounce bar ends. The heaviest bar ends on the market for the Hayabusa! I took my old ones off and come to find out they are also weighted bar ends but Im guessing are around 12 ounces because they are noticeable lighter and a bit smaller than the HVMP ones....

Riding with them today, all vibration at cruising RPMs (≥5000) are gone :thumbsup:. And anything above that most of the vibration is gone. Much improvement even over the bar ends I had. I cant imagine what its like without weighted bar ends having ridden with them since owning the busa...

Mine are 20 .oz from Japan:whistle:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/147918-look-what-came-mail-today-all-way-japan.html

Big E is a member here on the Org and i guess had some he wasnt using or extras. I got them from him for 40 bucks.

They are 56 plus shipping from HVMP. The ones i got from Big E are in almost perfect condition and powdercoated black which costs 10 bucks extra from HVMP to have done.

Damn, thats a great deal. I was looking at HVMP but they did not have any in gold like i wanted.

I got these from japan for about $76.00

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Back