Bar end weights

Scooter

Registered
The Hayabusa bar ends are HUGE. And heavy. I imagine they do a pretty good job of nutralizing handlebar vibrations, but who knows?

Has anyone replaced them with small, light weights? What difference did you feel?

i replaced them with a smaller set ( the bullet style from schnitz ) and i noticed some vibration difference at first, but have since gotten used to it. But after riding for a long while, my throttle hand tends to get a little numb on me.

My busa had the nylon black bar ends to match the frame sliders... too much vibe, so I put the originals back on. Getting a set of throttle miesters soon though and they are heavy as well.

I'd put heavier one on it and fill the tubes w/ silicon, if it would drop the vibe. After market exhaust helps too. gets rid of the 4500-5100 rpm vibe.

Had some short alloy's on for a short while, did not like the vibes. Did not like the black stockers & don't care for chome so I machined some from stainless steel bar stock & polished them.

Tank_fillerviewpr.JPG

...i bought the once on schnitz!! they are lighter than the stock... i kinda like em, not felt too uncomfortable or anything.

I got a great set of heavier than stock ones from Warbaby and they made a huge difference in hand vibration to me, hands are not nearly as tingly after a long day now
cool.gif

Back