2019 flush bar ends?

teak

Registered
Hi all - I'm having a heck of a time finding OEM-type fitment for aftermarket bar ends for my 2019 Hayabusa. I just put on some Oxford carbon fiber bar ends, and am not happy with the quality and fitment. Can anyone recommend any bar ends that they are happy with?

Stock?

Suzuki bar ends are weighted to cancel engine vibes through the handlebars. Lots of R&D is spent on this stuff, why change them for cheap aftermarket parts?

Careful putting on aftermarket stuff.The stock stuff is heavy to lessen the vibrations that WILL cause wrist and elbow problems down the line if not used.
Sometimes stock is best.

I ordered some cheap-ish clamp-on mirrors I saw on Amazon, but they may look too rinky-dink.
Thanks for the other ideas.

Hi all - I'm having a heck of a time finding OEM-type fitment for aftermarket bar ends for my 2019 Hayabusa. I just put on some Oxford carbon fiber bar ends, and am not happy with the quality and fitment. Can anyone recommend any bar ends that they are happy with?
You could have a play with turning your own bar ends if you have access to a lathe, perhaps get some tungsten that is heavy and you could make something special based on the OEM dimensions

dumb extra mirror.jpg

Why not not an actual bar-end mirror?
You can get a cheap set on ebay for $15-$20, and that will tell you if you like the placement or not.
Some bar-ends can be mounted with the mirror above, beside, or below the bar's end.
If you want a quality mirror that doesn't vibrate, stays in place, and has a big and clear view, check out Oberon or Puig.

i went with Gixxer k2 1000 mirrors
They are a straight swap and a thousand times better for quality and stability then the crappy OEM busa mirrors
I cannot recommend gixxer k2 mirrors as a straight swap enough - you never regret it

Back