Bail Out thoughts (Not election related)

one thing I don't pay much attention to is news and comments from other countries in relation to our domestic policies. Why dont I? Well step back and look at how filtered our news is then imagine it being filtered even more by another country to meet their agenda. At the end of the day it isn't worth the effort.

The bailout plan should lead to many people being voted out of office. In my opinion I don't care what the party affiliation is, if they voted in favor of this then they should be removed at next election. Problem is nobody will take the time to even research if their rep or senator voted for or against it.

one thing I don't pay much attention to is news and comments from other countries in relation to our domestic policies. Why dont I? Well step back and look at how filtered our news is then imagine it being filtered even more by another country to meet their agenda. At the end of the day it isn't worth the effort.

The bailout plan should lead to many people being voted out of office. In my opinion I don't care what the party affiliation is, if they voted in favor of this then they should be removed at next election. Problem is nobody will take the time to even research if their rep or senator voted for or against it.

I agree with you on this. We actually have reps coming up for re-election and I checked.

, if they voted in favor of this then they should be removed at next election.

Funny you say that considering our only 2 potential presidents for the next 4 years both approved the 'Bailout'. What a joke this country is these days..

not so funny cartoon

halloween.gif

Last edited:
Funny you say that considering our only 2 potential presidents for the next 4 years both approved the 'Bailout'. What a joke this country is these days..

I've never claimed to really like either, just plan on voting for the lesser of two evils as I know exactly how bad the one from IL will mess things up.

I would love to see the pork list on this bailout plan and really see who added what to it.

I really don't know what to think about the whole situation. I'm in health care so I dont think I'll be in need of work. I do not own a house nor am i prepaired to begin to do so. I don't really use credit. I have noticed changes and I know things are not going well in our economy right now but I dont know if the bailout will help or hurt things. I am for minimizing our federal govt and I do believe this is the most important election of my lifetime. Here in the great panhandle state Mccain will win for sure.

I've never claimed to really like either, just plan on voting for the lesser of two evils as I know exactly how bad the one from IL will mess things up.

oH ill be voting McCain for sure also, seeing how Obama has done a whole lotta NOTHING for our great state here, but I just hate that we have to 'choose the lesser of 2 evils' like you said..

I'm in health care so I dont think I'll be in need of work.

Hey teamorion22, if you dont mind me asking, what do you do in health care? Im nearly done with my associates in Health Care Administration and am looking for some information on possible positions, maybe get to know some people in the industry if anything, before I get me degree..

Back