Backpack/pouch suggestions?

BUSAFETT

Registered
For my job, I have to have my laptop at all times- For my first ride into work with the Busa, I pulled out my 10 yr old college backpack.. It did the trick that day, but I think I'd like something a little more BUSA-ish to wear..

The bag has to be big enough to hold a laptop- Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations? Black, of course!

BUSAFETT

There is a company out there that is making hard backpacks that have laptop sleeves in them... if i could only remember the site... i'll get back to you on the site i saw them on...

aye...i found some backpacks on New Enough for ya... take a look at these... cant go wrong buying from them either!

new enough link

This:

Boblbee.jpg

ALL of these are very nice- I really love this Forum, everybody is so helpful!!! Thanks so much for the input.

BUSAFETT

I have a Joe Rocket tank bag that fits my laptop fine. I hate wearing a back pack when I ride. Just anothe option you might think about.

Thanks X,

Yeah, I'm not too fond of having to wear the pak either, but if I leave the laptop at work, rest assured it won't be there the next day..

BUSAFETT

I can't remember the name of it but Icon has a new backpack now that was made for that sort of thing. It looked really good. Okay nevermind I looked it up. It's called the Squad Backpack and looks like this. I am thinking of getting one myself.

squad_backpack.jpg

So sorry I expressed gratitude in a non-butch manner...  I'll try harder.  Really.
**pssttt... he meant "time to become a donating member".. (ie. the bouncing balls beneath our names)
wink.gif
OOPS!!!  Sorry HBR-  Please have my sarchastic retort STRICKEN from the record!!!    
down.gif

BUSAFETT
Oh ya....FYI...we accept paypal,moneyorder,Visa,MC,cash...

Have a good 1....enjoy the site. RSD.

Well, what can I say- When BALLS were mentioned, I definitely didn't think of site icons first!! I checked to make sure #1 was still next to #2!
biggrin.gif

BUSAFETT

I have a Joe Rocket tank bag that fits my laptop fine. I hate wearing a back pack when I ride. Just anothe option you might think about.

You should be very careful if you are using a magnetic tank bag. Most magnetic tank bags don't offer enough protection from the magentic field and you may find your harddrive erased one day after riding.

Back