Back on another Busa, Concours 14 is gone

I agree the C14 is top heavy compared to the Busa - however it's only top heavy below 5 mph which
is not a speed many people ride at.

My Busa makes my C14 feel slow everytime I ride the Busa.
But my C14 has cruise control something that I could never get to work on my Busa.

Maybe in a year or 2 a Gen 3 will be in my garage. But I still like my Gen 1 a lot. Decisions Decisions.

BTW nice Gen 2 you got there John.

I agree the C14 is top heavy compared to the Busa - however it's only top heavy below 5 mph which
is not a speed many people ride at.

My Busa makes my C14 feel slow everytime I ride the Busa.
But my C14 has cruise control something that I could never get to work on my Busa.

Maybe in a year or 2 a Gen 3 will be in my garage. But I still like my Gen 1 a lot. Decisions Decisions.

BTW nice Gen 2 you got there John.
Haya's in the Hills Next month,,,

One inner ring of boot is cut out to allow for heat sink of led bulb to fit
@Dai. Here’s a visual of the boot and where I cut out.

3AF02A80-EF34-4B08-97C4-595D427E7B0E.jpeg

@Dai. Here’s a visual of the boot and where I cut out.

View attachment 1638313
Screenshot_20210723-130615_Chrome.jpg

I cut mine and a couple others for where the heat sinks were able to stick out where I marked in green. Mine being the first and experimental one is not as clean as the others I've done but I've noticed that on all of them if your not real careful when hosing them down u find some water in the headlight and I really don't like that. Me being night blind anyway I think I'm gonna try and find an old headlight and do the projector mod or maybe I'll win the lottery and be able to afford the fancy already made one :laugh: :laugh:. A buddy told me last night that my bike looks like a train coming up behind him with all my lights on and it still doesn't do enough for me, I still need it to get farther down the road for me to be comfortable doing mach chicken during the middle of the night runs.

Traxxion Dynamics AK20's
Penske Double clicker
Brembo Masters
Rizoma Fluid cups
Heli bars
Q3plus's
Woolich Log Box Pro,
Zetronics Wide Band O2
Switchback lights, of course

Everything but the rear shock will be here Wens, So shop lockdown for a day,,,,
So here is what is done son far,
Traxxion Dynamics Ak20's