New Suspension for the Concours

Well bought suspension for the Concours 14

Traxxion Dynamic's AK20 cartridges
And a Penske double clicker,, 8987
Many pics to come this week!

I’m just getting started with mine. Bought a phil’s Rack and have a 56L Givi coming. I need to order a cruise control for it and I’ll be ready to travel the country :-)!

Well bought suspension for the Concours 14

Traxxion Dynamic's AK20 cartridges
And a Penske double clicker,, 8987
Many pics to come this week!

It would be nice to hear some comparison between these expensive upgrades vs the higher dollar ohlins you ran on the busa.

It would be nice to hear some comparison between these expensive upgrades vs the higher dollar ohlins you ran on the busa.
Well let me say this, i did it on the Yellow bus,, with a triple clicker, and i will say honestly that the Aks where better than the stock RT Ohlins.
Then i did the Superbike valves and then the Ohlins where a bit better.
But worth the difference,,,,,, NO

Well let me say this, i did it on the Yellow bus,, with a triple clicker, and i will say honestly that the Aks where better than the stock RT Ohlins.
Nice to know that you can accomplish amazing performance while saving money by going a different route other than the flashy ohlins setup.

Hmmmm candy time

20180326_120903 (Small).jpg

29542159_10215938242839408_6520892114575474121_n.jpg

Also let me add here,, RT forks where $2500 plus the $550 for the Superbike valves ..... So 3 times the cost of the AK20's

Back