New track weapon

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
I sold my harley today and bought a new Concours.

I'll keep you guys informed on how it performs on the track! :thumbsup:

I want a Connie so bad it isn't funny. That will be what the busa gets traded in on for sure. What, no pics? Jeesh....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

So what you're saying is you had a Harley... :laugh:

Congrats on the new ride. The Concours is a very nice bike.

If/when the Connie gets the 1441 treatment, I'll be looking too.

You won't be surprised, it will do well :thumbsup:

Especially for a touring bike, if I'm thinking of the right bike.

I would love to have a Connie. Was actually gonna get one in 09 instead of another Busa. The wife revoked my man card and said no. She still has my card:down: and I got another Busa:thumbsup:

Congrats on the new scoot Sir!

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I would love to have a Connie. Was actually gonna get one in 09 instead of another Busa. The wife revoked my man card and said no. She still has my card:down: and I got another Busa:thumbsup:

Congrats on the new scoot Sir!

Don't lie! That woman has you by the "Short & Curly's" dude! :laugh:

Actually, I have not taken possession of a Connie yet. There are only two colors to choose from Black & Rootbeer red. I didn't want the red and they didn't have a black so the dealer has one coming from the Kawi warehouse. Since I'm in no hurry, it was 28 degrees this morning I don't mind waiting a week or two for it to arrive. I don't have room in my garage at the moment anyway.

My gixxer1K is spread out in pieces while waiting on parts to freshen up the engine. I'll get things cleaned up and make room for the big girl by the time she arrives. I have wanted a Connie for a while but had to many bikes and to little space. Getting the harley out, which took up as much room as a VW Beetle, I can upgrade to a more favorable touring bike.

I want to take a couple trips this summer and I think the Connie is tailor made for me in that respect. Hopefully, Cap won't give me the boot for going Kawi? I still have the busa so maybe he will be sympathetic?

I'll post up a photo when she arrives but it will be and most likely will remain stock. Simply a means of touring in comfort. :beerchug:

And diverman, if old had anything to do with it that pretty little wife of yours would have booted your a$$ out a long time ago! :whistle:

Tufbusa said:
Don't lie! That woman has you by the "Short & Curly's" dude! :laugh:

Yea she does and has since the day I met her:thumbsup: I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Ive ridden my cousins and its excellent, quiet drive, loud 2 bros pips now, smooth and handles like crazy. Oh and last week he did a ful race tech suspension we will test it on the track in May. Whhoot! :cheerleader:

epic 2011 004.jpg

Uncle Steve is already giving me ideas about cruise control. Another friend who owns a Connie put ZX14 forks and Penski Shock on his and claims it handles much better now. Maybe Kento will ride his cousin's Connie when it gets to the track and post up his views on upgraded suspension. I'd like that!

I'm not so interested in cornering or speed performance. I just want a nice comfy bike to spend long fun days in the saddle and still enjoy my evenings.

Back