Brembo Masters
Rizoma Fluid cups
Heli bars
Q3plus's
Woolich Log Box Pro,
Zetronics Wide Band O2
Switchback lights, of course

Everything but the rear shock will be here Wens, So shop lockdown for a day,,,,
Congratulations on the new project bike!

What about power upgrades?

Congrats on the bike, and yea, I just had my valves adjusted on my c14, it’s pricey!

Sold my Conncours14 and bought another Gen2
Let the Build begin,,,

View attachment 1638044
Can't wait to see the finished project, that is my favorite of all the gen 2 busas. Although I am pretty happy with the 14 I found while looking for one of those ones and I've never seen another in my paint scheme around me which is a good and a bad thing :laugh: :laugh:

Can't go wrong with a Busa....and the mods you have in mind will really bring it to life.

I find it interesting a bike brought out in '99 and hasn't really changed all the much can still stir the blood and set the standard for other motorcycle companies to beat.

I'll bet the Hayabusa kept more than a couple R&D teams up at night figuring how to defeat it...

Well one of the best mods I’ve done is my led lights and switch-backs. It would look great on your bike. If you want I know a guy that can hook you up :D

View attachment 1638160
This set up is a must for night riding! One of the best purchases I've made.

Edit: Didn't realize this was @GIXERHP's post :laugh:. But i've ridden with these for a while now and i am happy with the craftsmanship and visibility. :bowdown:

Back