Back from Iraq, and Bike gets stolen!

thanks for all the replies yall. I will look into getting a snitch! The snitch seems promising.

I will also have to get a HUGE chain to throw on the bike. I also should get a rotor lock and the scorpio alarm systems. I want to have the alarm/kill switch/gps/notification if stollen and the whole deal! I know its gonna cost me 1k for all of this but will be well worth it.

I so hate fricking theives. Thank you for your service, Soldier!

I feel your pain...my 'busa was stolen a couple of weeks ago. Funny thing is that an older R1 (2002) was sitting right next to mine with the key in it. They left the R1.

I've heard good things about the Scorpion. I just don't want to give these stupid thieves a great alarm system along with the bike. In my case we believe a group of guys just picked it up and threw it into a truck and took off...probably took 30 seconds.

I know the feeling about getting a bike stolen, mine was stolen in May.
Anyway I have bought another one 2009 and paid 12,000 drive out which I thought was a pretty good price. Was kinda of scared to buy a used one.
Hope you find one.

The lo jack seems pretty good but cost about $900.00 installed. Yes I wish I would have had some kind of alarm, if the lo jack works then it would be worth the money. Had about $19,000.00 invested.

after they stole my brand new hayabusa out of my garage(professonal job, ) I bought a german shepherd, now I have three, no one comes near my place, if you do , you better bring a gun

GREAT welcome back huh. I'll almost bet the theif knows someone or is someone in your apt complex who knows when you come and go. I bet they also know you just got back from defending the country they don't deserve to live in. I did not write that to get you all fired up. Just know by doing that this person or persons has sighned a contract to be a lifetime member of the worthless POS club. You on the other hand THANKS!!

Hey all,

Just wanted to let yall know I got myself my new bike!

Im glad the R1 got stolen, I missed the feel of a busa and the sexy appeal.

Pics taken from my iPhone below, "nothing special, its a 2007".

I got the 2007 Black, with 4800 miles on it, one owner and garaged for $7200.

Oh and yes I cut the mids already!:smileyexhibit:

V/R

Rob

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Welcome back Robert. Get a roadlok! Locks the back wheel, it is awesome. How many bikes has Lamb seen you on now? 3 or 4! Pm if you wanna ride. Long time, no see.
Later
Lamb

Nothing special? Its a Busa the coolest bike ever made. Plus looks like you got a smoking deal.:thumbsup:

Nice bike :beerchug: Glad it all worked out in the end

Newb ? but what exactly do you mean cut the mids?

Nice bike :beerchug: Glad it all worked out in the end

Newb ? but what exactly do you mean cut the mids?

Hey all,

And thanks Lamb. Hey lamb, shot you a PM so read it!

And I cut the stock mid pipes, gives it a nasty loud "excessively loud" growl. Some do not like it, some do, I am the some do :)

V/R

Rob

here's an option for security :)

1st for when your on it, 2nd for when your not :laugh:

security1.jpg

security2.jpg

Go for Scorpio Alarm. loud, and engine locks if they try to ignite. sorry for your loss, but welcome to busaworld!

Don't waste your money on LOJACK. They use the same huge LOJACK unit that they use in cars. Do you think thieves don't know how to find something that large on a sportbike where there's little room to conceal it? When we get LOJACK hits on motorcycles, we routinely find the LOJACK unit lying in the roadway..........no bike in sight. Invest in a GPS recovery unit.

Back