Back from Iraq RCC Installed

Ripcord4

Registered
Hey everyone. You may remember me from such threads as BUYERS BEWARE, Well I'm back in the states:bowdown: and I have installed my RCC Stage One and the best part is that I just talked to Johnny Cheese and he agreed to do my tune when I get to Texas in a couple weeks. SWEET!!!!. BEFORE ANYONE ASKS PICS WILL BE POSTED TODAY OR TOMORROW. So here is a list of all my upgrades since I returned from Iraq.
RCC STAGE ONE
HKS SSQV BOV
PC III
PC IGNITION MODULE
PC WIDEBAND
PC MULTI FUNCTION HUB
PC LCD TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY
SPORTSTEC BLACK SERIES WINDSCREEN
CYCLOPS UNDERTAIL
GILLES REARSETS
SPIKE FAIRING BOLT KIT
OIL PAN BAFFLE
TIGER GAUGE MOUNTING PLATE
CHATTERBOX XBI
CHROME FAIRING SCREENS
EURO FRONT FENDER
SCORPION I900 ALARM
VIBRIDER
STAR SHIFTER MOD
Anyway I have been home for a week now and have spent everyday, except the two nights I got really drunk, working on her.

Well lets us know when you get to Texas Bro maybe we can grab lunch or something I live right around the corner from Johnny's Shop :thumbsup:

TWO WEEKS TO GO !:cheerleader:I TOO HAVE TO DO A COUPLE MODS. AND HEAD UP TO MEET THIS CHEESEMAN MYSELF , MAYBE IF WE'RE IN THE SAME TIME FRAME WE CAN ALL MEET UP AND HIT 6TH STREET OR SOMETHING . WHO KNOWS .

This Viet Nam vet welcomes you back brother. Did you reup to afford all that stuff:whistle:. If I lived closer to Johnny I would put my RCC stage one back on and hand it over to him. Alaska is along way from the great state of Texas.
Pic is of my RCC Turbo 6th gear rolling burnout naked 2000 Busa.

THE BURNOUT.jpg

If the time is right we can all meet up a Johnny's. Sounds like a small "Texas Winter Meet"

I might even put mine on the dyno for a base line before I get to adding performance mods.:whistle:

ok I'm taking the bike to johnny tomorrow. Saturday the 13th everyone is welcome to role that way for a nice ride afterward then party later My cell number is 361-652-3889

ok I'm taking the bike to johnny tomorrow. Saturday the 13th everyone is welcome to role that way for a nice ride afterward then party later My cell number is 361-652-3889

dayum ...need more lead time than that. May be taking abike that way in a couple of weeks...maybe then?

Back