Just got back from honeymoon & RAIN RAIN RAIN

turb06LE240

Registered
As some of you know I Finished my bike the day before we left for the wedding, and after spending a week over there {married in Venice FL}, and 2 weeks in St. Thomas/St. John- Virgin Islands. I come back hoping to go for a ride on the recently finished bike {after heaing from everyone how it has been in the 70's everyday up here}..
I get 3 staight days of RAIN!!
firedevil.gif

This is just silly now, I have a feeling I am not supposed to ride this bike, ever...
But anyway, we had a great time and the weather was awesome for the wedding and honeymoon. {except for the thunder when I said "I do" that was weird....}
AND I am hppy this bike is finally DONE ....
Never again will I do so much at once, I should have done everything in stages-
INstall all the chrome
Then the 240 tire kit
then the Turbo
Then the electronics
Instead we ripped the whole thing apart and it was a little overwealming....

Im gonna take pics of the finished prodauctsoon-
heres one with no side fairings...

Oh yeah, and while I was in Florida, I stopped by Roaring TOyz and picked up a UFO undertail, so I am going to be throwing that on soon...

aaano_fairings.JPG

(dadofthree @ May 18 2007,20:53)
(CrashTestDanny @ May 18 2007,23:25) Rain is just God's way of telling you to stretch the honeymoon out a few more days...
biggrin.gif
My thoughts exactly  
laugh.gif

smileyexhibit.gif
Go find sumpin' to ride
zzwhip.gif

No more honeymoon were back to work now
firedevil.gif

It wasnt long enough, I want to go back to the Island resort on St Thomas, 24 hrs a day I could push a button on the TV remote controller and get a frozen white russian brought to my room.. I cant do that here {I tryed, it never comes
sad.gif
}

(turb06LE240 @ May 19 2007,16:26) No more honeymoon were back to work now
firedevil.gif

It wasnt long enough, I want to go back to the Island resort on St Thomas, 24 hrs a day I could push a button on the TV remote controller and get a frozen white russian brought to my room..  I cant do that here {I tryed, it never comes
sad.gif
 }
Oh Man! My tongue is bleeding so bad from biting it so hard...

1 - Didn't you're wife object to you having all those Russians in your room?
2 - I know she had to object to you thawing them out...
3 - I worry for your marriage if you spent your whole honeymoon ordering room service... you need to take a break from eating now and then to work up an appetite!

jump9.gif

Sorry - couldn't hold that in...

(CrashTestDanny @ May 20 2007,01:08)
(turb06LE240 @ May 19 2007,16:26) No more honeymoon were back to work now
firedevil.gif

It wasnt long enough, I want to go back to the Island resort on St Thomas, 24 hrs a day I could push a button on the TV remote controller and get a frozen white russian brought to my room..  I cant do that here {I tryed, it never comes
sad.gif
 }
Oh Man!  My tongue is bleeding so bad from biting it so hard...

1 - Didn't you're wife object to you having all those Russians in your room?
2 - I know she had to object to you thawing them out...
3 - I worry for your marriage if you spent your whole honeymoon ordering room service... you need to take a break from eating now and then to work up an appetite!

jump9.gif

Sorry - couldn't hold that in...
We where on the Virgin Islands for 15 days so we kind of ran out of things to do, and it got to the point where it was unhealthy to spend anymore time in the sun
smile.gif

And since we both work so much {I run my oil business and my wife is a Radiologist at the biggest hospital in RI} we ended up spending the last couple of nights just hanging out in the room togther laying in bed since we hardley ever get to stay in bed past 5am {7 days a week}....
But anyway were back to the daily grind and I can hardley even remeber the daily massages and frozen beverages anymore
sad.gif

But I shared the Frozen Russians with her
jump9.gif

in soe cases she even got her own
wink.gif

sad.gif

jump9.gif

Back