Baby got a new pair of shoes

(jwcfbd @ Feb. 12 2007,16:42)
(BlueHaya @ Feb. 12 2007,17:10) I kinda liked the centerline look, I have the orginal looking slots on my 68 camaro.

Do you have that car registered as an antique?
Yeah it's registered as an antique here is GA anything over 20 years old and it's cheaper that way.  
I liked the old rims too but I was ready for change and they were to small for the disk break setups I was looking at.
I put a disk brake set up off a 70 or 72 chevelle on my camaro.  It was a bolt up.

I registered mine as an antique a few years back also.  In texas when you register an antique you no longer need to get the annual inspection and renew your tags like every 4 or 6 years.
super.gif

(BlueHaya @ Feb. 12 2007,17:58)
(jwcfbd @ Feb. 12 2007,16:42)
(BlueHaya @ Feb. 12 2007,17:10) I kinda liked the centerline look, I have the orginal looking slots on my 68 camaro.

Do you have that car registered as an antique?
Yeah it's registered as an antique here is GA anything over 20 years old and it's cheaper that way.  
I liked the old rims too but I was ready for change and they were to small for the disk break setups I was looking at.
I put a disk brake set up off a 70 or 72 chevelle on my camaro.  It was a bolt up.

I registered mine as an antique a few years back also.  In texas when you register an antique you no longer need to get the annual inspection and renew your tags like every 4 or 6 years.
super.gif
beerchug.gif
gotta love old cars
cool.gif

i like that look
beerchug.gif
will be even better with the discs on behind the slots

(semi @ Feb. 12 2007,19:45) i like that look
beerchug.gif
Thanks
Those pictures should be up next week.
wink.gif
Until then here's a sneak preview.
wow.gif

HPIM0905__Medium_.JPG

looks good
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
super.gif

would your old rims fit Dougs Busa-Astro? I know he was looking forsome rims,

(jwcfbd @ Feb. 13 2007,02:49)
beerchug.gif
Thanks
wink.gif
wow.gif
Very nice! I was just gonna say somethin about disk brakes then I scrooled down...
beerchug.gif
Wish I could get a set for my Chevelle.

Lookin good Jim - K

beerchug.gif

(Bigbody @ Feb. 13 2007,11:08) what kinda tires are those?  I really like the tread pattern
They're Toyo Proxes T1Rs. I originally saw the tread pattern on Goodyear F1s but was told for the price these would be the better choice and they cost less.
tounge.gif

(Kento-Moto @ Feb. 13 2007,11:12)
(jwcfbd @ Feb. 13 2007,02:49)
beerchug.gif
Thanks
wink.gif
wow.gif
Very nice!  I was just gonna say somethin about disk brakes then I scrooled down...
beerchug.gif
  Wish I could get a set for my Chevelle.

Lookin good Jim  - K
Thanks
It's only money. Go for it.
laugh.gif
I got mine through a group purchase and saved so money.
http://www.gpsuperstore.com/forum/

beerchug.gif

Back