Baby's new shoes!

Bill, glad you got some new rubber for your scooter. Now we can do some riding up that way again this summer. Wish you could go to the bash with us.

egitarre77.gif
I hope to ride with you and Chris this summer. Wish I could make the bash, maybe next year.

keep up with milege to see how far it gets...I just put the metzler M-1 and I heard it goes fast...some said 2k miles, but I think will last bit more than that...or he pushed too hard...who knows, but I'm counting mine to see what happens...will let you know
biggrin.gif
I will keep track. I had around 5k on the Michelin Pilot Powers. This tire probably fits my riding better. I use the Busa for commuting back and forth to work mainly. Around 85 miles per day. This is Shenko's highest mileage tire so I am curious to see how it holds up as well.

keep up with milege to see how far it gets...I just put the metzler M-1 and I heard it goes fast...some said 2k miles, but I think will last bit more than that...or he pushed too hard...who knows, but I'm counting mine to see what happens...will let you know
biggrin.gif
Mine is going pretty fast...I am guessing around the 2500 mile mark I am going to have to get a new tire.

I like this tire...let us know how sticky it is. I rarely see over 150/160 so this would be right up my alley also.

Guys, first off you don't have to worry about this 168 mph speed rating.  The tire is just not going to explod when you reach 168.  That rating means the tire is capable of sustained speeds of 168 and below for long periods of time.  If you crack it past that and then go right back to normal type speeds you will be fine.  Basically what I'm saying is at those speeds (168 and higher) the tire begins to generate excess heat and that is what will make it fail, but this would take sustained ( a lot ) high speed driving to even begin to worry about this. This is definately not a track tire.

Now, my shinko 009's have over 1500 miles on them and they are hardly showing any wear.  So far I cannot be happier.  What happened to the front pic?

<!--EDIT|sportrider1296
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145770322 -->

Here's the front picture.  Sorry for the delay, I was having car problems yesterday so I didn't get a chance.

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145844153 -->

tires.jpg

Thanks billbell, I have seen pic on the net but I just wanted to see one on a busa. I will buy the complete set of 009's next time, thanks again.

Back