Baby's new shoes!

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
Just got new tires on the Busa.  They are Shenko Ravens.  Suppose to be a higher mileage tire and the price was right.  I think the front was $54 and the rear $84.  Took the wheels off myself and had the dealer mount the tires on the rims.  I think it cost me around $200 total for a new set of tires. Here she is barefoot.

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145654747 -->

tires_003.jpg

Here is the sprocket. I don't think it looks bad for 15K on it.

tires_002.jpg

Nice, I have an 005 advanced up front and a 009 shinko raven in the rear and I love mine. I have over 1500 miles on my rear and it is barely wore at all. They stick good too. The next time I will buy the 009 ravens all the way around. Hey, can you post a pic of the front raven tire?

I will post a pic of the front tomorrow. It basically has the same tread pattern.

Hey, for all those interested, here is the site I bought mine for. Less than $160 to your door, can't beat that long at they have good grip. I have been extremely pleased with these tires and would like for more people to try them. Here is the site:

http://store.azmusa.com/shink.html

bill, let me know how they stick. I"m sorta glad you still have your busa
wink.gif
now we can still ride this summer possibly. I"ll be looking to get a new set of tires here in a month or so.

keep up with milege to see how far it gets...I just put the metzler M-1 and I heard it goes fast...some said 2k miles, but I think will last bit more than that...or he pushed too hard...who knows, but I'm counting mine to see what happens...will let you know
biggrin.gif

Bill, glad you got some new rubber for your scooter. Now we can do some riding up that way again this summer. Wish you could go to the bash with us.

egitarre77.gif

bill, let me know how they stick.  I"m sorta glad you still have your busa
wink.gif
   now we can still ride this summer possibly.  I"ll be looking to get a new set of tires here in a month or so.
I think if I got rid of the Busa I would be spending as much money on gas in my Jeep.  That thing is a gas hog.  I am definitely looking forward to another ride soon.  I am still interested in your exhaust soon as I get time to come out and get it.

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145707665 -->

Back