Busa finally got some new shoes!

Saxoplay

Donating Member
Registered
Finally got some much needed new shoes for the busa. I'm planning on removing the wheels in the morning so I can have them mounted. Anything special I need to be aware of when I remove the wheels? Thanks in advance!

P1020065.jpg

+1 on Your Tire Choice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Twisties will have a WHOLE NEW Meaning :thumbsup: The BUSA will Drop in the Turns :bowdown: The only down side is that they seem to bounce a little more on the Freeway but they Smooth Out on the Smooth Roads :beerchug:

Pretty staright forward.
Just don't operate the brake levers when they are off.
Easy to bump the front one if you are a bit crowded.
Do you find the M3's better than the PP 2CT's?

Mike, I think both the M3 and 2CT are great tires. However, I personally find the M3 to be a bit more confidence inspiring in the twisties due to it's harder carcass. The 2CT has a softer carcass resulting in a cushier ride than the M3. However, for me, the softer 2CT carcass also tranlated into a spongier feel going into the twisties. I think the M3s are more suited to the weight of the busa, IMO.

Bosshound...as I mentioned in my reply to Mike, I think the M3 has a hard carcass and that's probably why they bounce a bit more on rough roads.

Back