Babuski wins a Nobel Prize for Squid behavior

Glad you had your Guardian Angel with you. Please do not do something so stupid again.

Ninja....I hope never to repeat that incident again.

We all scream about the "cagers"....yet on ocassion...we make some really poor decisions. My aim was to have others learn from my mistake.

Its easy to be in a hurry on the worlds fastest bike...but their are consequences to being in a hurry.

thanks all and thanks for your kind words. I expected you folks to beat me up badly for this one...so thanks again for your encouragement.

ride safe....(and Never ever follow a chevy cavalier when passing a semi)....

It might have been a bad decsision but those 35 years of riding helped ya threw it with out a scrach.
smile.gif

Good job getting through it, following someone when passing is always risky like babuski said, passing on a road with intersecting roads is also risky, put them together and you have the making for an accident.
Just remember fellow members most people do not look to the right when turning right only to the left.

We've all had close calls but that one sounds closer than most. I'm now adding "don't follow a chevy cavelier when passing" to my list of things not to do on the bike. Glad to hear you emerged unscathed!

Back