Awesome looking Supercharged Gen3

** If I did have a supercharged busa, and I planned on going over 150 mph, I'm pretty sure I would dial up the anti-wheelie control up to 10. But I don't think the electronics would be sensitive enough to help. 400 horsepower are going to lift that nose, and at any kind of serious speed those wings are going to grab air and flip you like a pancake. Hard pass.
TTS pushing back a little in youtube comments:

TTS pushing back a little in youtube comments:
he should push back way more than he has. He has been on the defensive almost since he released this kit. He has been more than forthcoming the entire time. I dont see any turbo kits get this much backlash. He is the only company making a supercharger for our bikes yet we keep beating on him. Cant we all just go beat on Monster Turbo that is known for complete poop work and let Richard keep working in peace?

he should push back way more than he has. He has been on the defensive almost since he released this kit. He has been more than forthcoming the entire time. I dont see any turbo kits get this much backlash. He is the only company making a supercharger for our bikes yet we keep beating on him. Cant we all just go beat on Monster Turbo that is known for complete poop work and let Richard keep working in peace?
I like the bike just fine and have always said so. My only problem is with the wings. I made my objections in the YouTube comments and here, and he didn't refute them. No one has. Any road or strip other than Bonneville is going to have rises and dips, and nobody can predict wind gusts, and anybody who thinks a 400 horsepower motorcycle isn't capable of lifting the nose is not living in reality. What I am saying is that over 160 mph, those wings are a frigging hazard. Cool and pretty bike though, and if I had the money I would absolutely consider buying the kit.

Nice!!!!!

To keep the rubber down on the front when twisting the throttle at 100mph ++ with 400hp, I definitely would want wings.

Would love to see those verified with testing though, as a few others here have mentioned. With the eye looking at the pictures only (means I could be missing something) it looks as if the air path over the top of the wings is substantionally longer than over the bottom side of the wing. That means like an aeroplane wing (Bernoulli's Theorum) the result will be lifting the nose, rather than keeping it down.

I have another gen 3 supercharged busa near completion and it will be fitted with the Maxx ecu. Greg will help me on my way with this. The accuracy of the mapping will be better but I doubt I will see any big gains over the Woolich.
Any results yet? This has been a huge curiosity of mine for a while.....

Back