Avon Azaros

PBiddy412

Registered
I was just wondering what size to get as I'm going with these tires. Should I just stick with 190/50R17 and 120/70R17? I just want something to last awhile for a daily commuter and turn in the corners decently! I searched and searched but didn't find much on size. Thanks guys.

bump.gif
Anyone?
blush.gif
Don't know if its been said before.

When I asked about Avon's last year a lot of people warned me to stay away from them, though I don't remember the specific reasons. I ended using Pilot Powers and I'm a happy man. My thoughts are that the stock sizes work really well for both on the highway and in the twisties.

going to depend on your usage...many people are against anything less then "race" oriented....
if you are looking for a sport touring tire...Avon has one of the very best. Do a little googling for bikes sites that discuss the particular type of riding you do most.
If all the people that advised against Avon actually bought and tried the Avons....I think there would be less negativity...and their tires would be cheaper cause of the numbers sold.

Climate, location, riding habits and personal riding style, play a factor in tire choice.

My next sport touring tires (unless there are some rediculously low priced alternatives) will the the Azaros
AV45-ST AV46-ST

If race type grip performance is your style, then try the Viper series...
AV61 AV62

Let us know the verdict.

Last edited by a moderator:
Put the avon 45/46's on mine. Stuck with the stock size,front and rear.  Definately recommend them. Great mileage, have about 5000 miles on them. Probably will get another 2-3000 more. Handle great, no chicken strips left. Great sport touring tire.

<!--EDIT|BLKBLU04
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127617109 -->

<-- was going to "go" with the "Azaro's ..but I found a . " cant beat " price on.." Pilot Roads" .. so I got'em
smile.gif

Back