AUSSIE VERSUS YANKEE, THEIR CANADIANS ARN`T THEY LOL

Well Dirty Pete, if your comparison to FalconCop is meant as an encouragement for Packa, I think it's a waist of time. FC could set the hook real good all right, but there was always a certain element of control with him. If he had a beef, it was usually with one guy at a time. Plus he could finish what he started. Packa wants to ninja kick an entire continent. (Which, is very ambitious)

No, I think your best read on the situation was the Monty Python bit. I laughed my *** off when I read that. No doubt one of the funniest bits in the history of motion pictures.

I've known many Aussies, Being geographically closer to them than most of you, we get lots of them here. He does not represent them at all. Packa is an embarrassment to his country. I don't think his anger is a nationality thing. I also don't think it's from the wheel chair accident. I think Packa is just that way because of low self-esteem. Some thing FC never had to worry about

I look at his post the way I deal with little kids who are misbehaving. They don't have the experience to conduct them selves in a way the garnishes respect, so they act out and do and say stupid thing to get attention. I don't think Packa will change.

It seems his life time achievement is to have a long thread on this board, Not to learn or contribute to the busa, or ZX-12.

Skippy,,you're fat ??,,your Caboose is a lil loose,,lil jelly in the belly.

Put another SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE,,Sea food is low Fat,,after that go play a round of That Dumb AZZ Rugby Game you Folks play over there.

C'mon bro you're putting everyone to sleep,,you gotta have better ??

161 ®

Coops & all other Aussies,
I've never met an Aussie I didn't like.
No offense intended to you guys, I'm really not a bigot.
I just couldn't resist blasting this wanker. On the other hand maybe if I met him in person I might actually like him. For now he's just a wanker until proven otherwise.

wronglane, johnny b, take it all with a grain of salt.
buffalo go and get into thin heads old lady will ya, we all warmed her up for you.

just to clarify something maniac i was not kicked off this site at any time.
it wont be long though. lol

just on that matter people, im lookig to upgrade my membership to senior member, how do i go about doing that, could ya put in a good word with big dog for me.
please could ya.

i just watched a video called "mach 2" have you all seen it, it was pretty good, the hayabusa got kicked by the r1 through the twisties.
its a shame the zx12r was not in it
then ya all would have been ninja kicked

just bought my new helmet today "shoei"
last helmet went through a fence at high speed.
its no good no more.
got my new gloves also, which i will need as i overtake the hayabusa at 210mph and slap all ya faces.

redelk you big manslut i havnt heard from you yet i was sure you would not be able to resist a post. please keep it short though.
theres room for only one monkey on this thread.
and thats thin heads old lady

she sure shags like a monkey

your good mate
packa

damn Packa..

How can I hate someone wite the same bike(diff. colors) as me?(and slightly more intact)

your still a sheep poofting aussie though..

any mods to that??

Skippy, you're a one trick donkey. Zero challenge for us veterans of the Flame Wars.

We take the trouble to throw some excellent, well thought-out insults your way and all we get back is the same "manslut" or "ninja kick" drivel over and over. If that's all you got then your 15 minutes are just about up around here.

People are gonna lose interest in you real quick unless you go get some mean lessons somewhere.

I know I've lost interest in poking at your bleeding body. It jiggles a bit, but there's really no life left in it.

We at hayabusa.org are always a helpful group, so here's a practical suggestion for you: Use the search button to look up flame posts from Cyberjosie, TooBad, ZX12 and Jamie. These people were truly vicious. They flamed with style and intelligence. If you jabbed one of them they'd rip you to pieces. And they could do it without drooling profanity on their keyboards.

You're just, well, kinda dull witted.

Go read up and feel free to come back when you've sharpened up your knife a little.

Geezus... The Queen should have kept the dump a prison! I come all the way down here to kick Packa's butt and I can't find him! Let me tell you where I've looked so far:

GEELONG - That all they'd say when I stood at the urinal.

WERRIBEE - Stopped for directions and the just kept repeating what I said... "Where I be?".

BALLARAT & ARARAT - I thought he'd be in one of these rodent towns. Sex with the rodents of ARARAT, seems to be the past time of the folks from BALLARAT.

STAWELL - Knew he couldn't be here.

RUPANYUP - These folks sure did stare at my butt. This place should be called "UP-ANY-RUMP".

COOMANDOOK - With all the dooky Packa talks... nope, he's not here, either.

DIMBOOLA - Not the brightest one, that Packa... I figured they named the place after him.

PINAROO - Oh, that's right... he'd have to drive miles to do it with a 'roo. I thought he'd be here "pinnin' roos".

PEEBINGA - So here I sit, at the a**hole of the universe. Where are you, Packa? Binga kinda wet from me peeing on him (or is it her... they all look alike 25 km out of Melborne).

Don't tell me I'm on the wrong side of the "cunta-nate"! I'm outta here. I gotta get back to civilation for Christmas.

Merry Xmas, Mate... and your dog, too! :)

Back