AUSSIE VERSUS YANKEE, THEIR CANADIANS ARN`T THEY LOL

G

ALL YOU BIG TALKING GUN TOKEN YANKEES ARE SO FULL OF CRAP IT AMUSES ME.

bring ten of your best american (their canadians arn`t they) fighters over here, and we aussies will punch the total crap out of them, until they beg for mercy.

no big talking men behind guns, no drug sniffing poofters with shivs, no ear biting, high talking rapist, man to man, fist to fist, americans are so used to hiding behind guns, they dont know how it is to fight like a man anymore.

you get ten men together come over here and we will kick your *** with five of us. (unarmed)

and leave fight rigging cheats like don king at home in america (thats in canada isn`t it) lol

your good mate
packa

Mick Dundee, IS THAT YOU?? FALCONCOP 161 could take out your whole country. One question though, do you have "Doughnut" stands it the "OUTBACK". Also hope you have some Homos down under cause after he Cuffs Em he loves to Stuff Em

THIS IS NOT TINHEAD THIS IS TINHEAD'S OLD LADY

Tinhead is out screwing around with his biker trash buddies. One of those numbnuts stopped here looking for him, gave me a chance to try out that new .357 magnum load. Blew the guts right out of that motor, gears and crap everywhere. Trash on board hightailed it out the driveway. My puppy Bobo dragged remains of bike down by the railroad tracks and buried it. Tinhead always says just shoot the Kawasakis, but screw him anyway. Boy am I gonna fix his sorry *** when he gets home now where was I?

Oh yeah Packa the disarmed Ozman. Well you boys can all stay home I'm hopping a plane and bringing Bobo, Gomer,, and Meatball my 3 dogs I can't pack the armament since the New World Order started running the airlines after they screwed up Australia. I figure one real American woman will be all it takes to beat hell out of those sheep worshippers. I just hope Aussie bikers don't use Dunlops because they upset the doggies stomachs when they rip them off the rims.

Where's that damn tinhead anyway? I gotta catch that plane and I was gonna strap on my BIG surprise after I kick him down and tie him up. Well screw waiting for him probably chasing some hussy biker crab carrier that piece of crap.

Well I'm off to the airport. How many of those blue helmeted UN New World Order peaceniks are guarding Australia anyway? Do aussies know how to deal with a pissed - off American Woman? Well I'll tell you how RUN AND HIDE like tinhead I'll deal with him and his biker crap buddies when I get back I AM NOT HAPPY!!!

Packa,,you're an Out of Town Idiot,,but you're funny. No hook in my mouth anymore for this guy.

Safe Holiday & Y2K 161 ®

you better throw in Greenland to "TRY" and Kick my ***

!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by FalconCOP161 (edited 20 December 1999).]

Packa, you are such a trip! I love you, Man!!

Just how are you going to manage to open up this 55-gallon drum of whoop - a s s on us poor, terrified Yanks if you're confined to a wheelchair? Geez, like I said, you vegetarians are some hostile folks!!

You are providing me with more entertainment than a Tickle-me-Elmo doll...keep it up, my good mate!

If I'm ever down your way to catch an Aussie rules football match at the MCG, meet up with me. The VB's are on me.

Your good mate,

Mr Bear
LABusas

no worries mr bear

was confined to a wheelchair !

i can now walk.

merry christmas mr bear

your good mate

packa

If an ozzie could ever manage to pull himself off the floor without slipping on his own vomit, about the only people who are gonna feel threatened are the local marsupials that hop away in terror holding their overstretched sphincters every time an ozzie comes to and finds himself momentarily sober enough to get it up.

But I don't think the 'roos are in much danger from you Packa. With your stomach turned into a gigantic fermenting vat by the 200 pounds of mashed vegetation perpetually swilling around in there, you must be blottoed 7/24.

What can you say about the "men" of a country where bottle sucking is the national sport. Where the Prime Minister fell off a beach and stuffed his drunken arse into a shark's mouth. Where no significant contribution has EVER been made to science, medicine, art or industry. Where aboriginals with wallaby dung in their hair consider it beneath their dignity to associate with the inbred, under employed, pink-faced, dull-eyed decendants of petty thugs long ago banished from civilization.

Australia. The world's largest totally useless land mass. And you're her poster boy.

Merry Xmas!

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 20 December 1999).]

ok lets start with the first dumb piece of crap.
brainO thanks for your pathetic response to my ligiterment challenge. this one poofter falcon cop can take out a whole country eh.
i think not, we dont have many homos down our way and the ones we do immergrated from yankee land.
also i dont live in the outback.
and the only donuts we have is the one im going to do on your head with my zx12r.
leave your gun at home poofter and come and take the above challenge.

dirty pete
well well well
arnt we a little old and fat ourselves to be talking tough like that, i could take you out with just one ninja kick to the head. go home dirty pete and have a bath, i can smell you from here.

oh and i never called you a drug sniffing poofter with a shiv, but now that you mention it, im sure that you are.

dickmanicpoofter

firstly let me say that your labspuers site is indeed crap, what happened to the only decent links that you had on there, the drug ones.
did falconsnot scare them away did he.
are you sure that your site anwsers to no one.
i saw your picture, not only do you have the name of an idiot, but you look like one to and a crossdressing one at that.
you and the butt slamming poofter falcon cop would make a good team, you could be his manslut .

my zx12r is on the way manslut, like i said in the above post your all welcome to come down to aussie and take the challenge.

omega
you write like a whore , are you ?
drug snifing pete had wit and flair.
ive never read so much crap in all my life
the bit about the prime minister happened before i was even born, that shows how old he is, just one ninja kick to the head and he would be gone.
omega where is your wit and flare ? or do you need to rely on your manslut poofter pete to speak for you.

cisco san jose
now this one has to be a poof
what kind of pathetic crap was that.
the gov did not take away my guns.
i am a man, i have never owned a gun, i do not want a gun, you can all have your guns.
you need your guns because you are not real men, that is what this thread is about.
this thread is an invite to bring ten of your best.
bitter eh, the only bitter in me poof boy is victoria bitter.
what are you talking about international thing over my accident.
what has my accident got to do with inviting 10 of your best to come and get the crap punched out of them, fist to fist.
instead of the big mansluts standing behind their guns.
are you all men or not. ?

buffalo puffalo poofalo
i did not challenge all of america(thats in canada isnt it) i challenged 10 of your best.
go back to the paddock and keep taking it up the duff from all the other buffalos as im sure youve been doing all your pathetic life.
they eat buffalos dont they ?

mr9r
thats what cracks me up, sheep you say.
i dont have sheep, kangaroos, crocodiles, snakes, koalas, kookaburas to see all that id have to drive/ride for hours.
even then how could i possibly dare go into the scrub and face these wild beast.
i dont have a gun
i cant stand there and big mouth a sheep without a gun can i now.

thin head
i have to respond to you bullcrap post again do i. ?
this is the idiot who wishes zx12r riders to crash and need an ambulance.
youve no doubt never felt that pain or you would not have said that.

ill tell you what thin head
while you were out, i had my way with your old lady, and your momma.
and it was good

up yours !!

your good mate

packa

[This message has been edited by packa (edited 20 December 1999).]

awesome thread, had a bad day at work but this was great to come home to and read. your not done unloading on this bloke yet are you dirty pete? lets here some more!

Viol8r I'm pretty sure Packa just intended this as a sort of Don Rickles insult-a-thon playfighting thread. He called me a drug sniffing poofter with a shiv, but he's dead wrong about the sniffing part.

Would I ever reprimand you? No thanks, I prefer to admire stone monuments from the outside :)

BTW the trip with your son you described on BP's site sounds excellent. I wish I'd done that with my son when I had the chance. Too busy with "important" things back then I guess.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 20 December 1999).]

I was playing also :) Unless I buy another busa he's going to be riding a harley. My dealer's getting a red one in feb. He says I can have it for 9500 not inc. reg. in my state, about 630. I don't like all those weird colors. Have fun

Ninja kick to the head? Packa I think the only leg lifting you're up to is when you straddle the bathtub you must use for a toilet.

As old and grizzled as I am, I've never been threatened by a human bowling ball before. Did anyone see that Monty Python movie "In Search of the Holy Grail" where the knight has all his body parts severed in a sword fight until at last only his head remains to scream "Come back you coward and fight!"?

Remind you of anyone?

And then to be called fat by this guy! At 6 foot 185 I weigh less than your tongue Mr. I Don't Own A Lawnmower 'Cause I Graze My whole Back Yard Every Day.

And age is, I can assure you, as age does. Raise your foot to me and you'll find yourself wearing a couple sizes smaller shoe...assuming of course you're able to wear shoes without having the leather explode under all that pressure.

Packa as I said to Viol8r above, I thought you were doing this thread as some sort of satire of web flaming, a Don Rickles insult-a-thon. I'm always up for that kind of fun, but you seem a little serious about this stuff.

Are you trying to have some fun here, or are you actually serious? If you want to play, I'm in. If you're serious, then you're right...I am too old for this shite.

Packa,grow up,you would not like to see my foot on the side of your head or between your legs,I sure you would not see how fast my foot works and not to many biker or person will last with me that's a fact.Another thing I do respect the Morro's and island and native people of your country or New Zealand since I'm part Hawaiian and must have blood relative's there.So to you I say grow up and you start reminding me of Flies,"they eat **** and bother people".My last post to you.

[This message has been edited by Cisco San Jose (edited 20 December 1999).]

If somebody's putting a team together to go over there, count me in. Are we allowed to bite and poke eyes?

Welcome from the zx12 site packa....... guess it's quiet these days over there.

[This message has been edited by jeffw (edited 20 December 1999).]

So Packa,
What bikes do you own, if any?? I think FalconCop161 vrs your country is too easy- Toss in New Zeland just to even the score. Have you guys ever seen FC161? We have his picture here at LAbusas, and this guys one bad mother. F--- with FC161 and die-

ducmanic

Aye Mate...

sounds like you know right where to find those sheep... and with a name like packa, I bet you have quite the reputation in the "out back". If I ever take a trip to bum****..I mean australia, I will be sure to pack a cork.. and OF COURSE, my guns, just because I CAN!

NOW, its time to go watch the Vikings whoop up the packas...

dirty pete stay in dont go
dont tell me that you dont find some of the replies from my mansluts hilarious.

take cisco for example he was talking to me like he was some sort of priest
just one personal attack towards him and he`s broken his vows and ready to murder.

in all seriousness dirty pete if all you mansluts were to actually assemble an A TEAM to come over here, i would organise some bikes( pee wee 50s cause after riding the haybusa you would be used to the power) for you and take you all to the best biker pub in victoria.
nessled in amongst some of the worlds most attractive mountain bushland. it is positioned right in the middle of some great twisties.

its near a famous bit of road called the black spur. (famous to bikers that is)

i would then get you all drunk
and ninja kick you in the head
THE WHOLE LOT OF YA

you see dirty pete i can go all nice like that and then just turn.

thats what happens when you work with crazy people, i call them that because i cant spell phycotic, that could be right who knows.

thin head
up yours !!

your good mate
packa

cisco reminds me of those two mansluts who stole the cubboard from cramer whilst he was minding it for whatever her name was.

zx9r you see to know an awful lot about sheep !
?
?
?

i wonder

your good mate
packa

Back