AUSSIE VERSUS YANKEE, THEIR CANADIANS ARN`T THEY LOL

well let me clear up any questions you may have.. the only animal I had the unfortunate pleasure of "poofting" was your mother.. and she raped me.. years and years of counciling and therapy havent even begun to help...

Weakness and cowardice permiate society as a whole regardless of country but as usual pete has driven the point home with wit and flair. Packa, I never viewed you as a fellow gladiator but I guess I must reconsider now. Before you get any takers on your invite you may want to rehab that leg a bit more and go "walkabout" for a while to facillitate some cardiovascular reserves. I wouldnt want you gassin out too early.

OK I'll play s'more but not tonight dear. I've got a headache. Some dork came waddling down the bar counter and kicked a full beer right out of my mouth.

The barkeep shot him eight times but it made no difference. The dork just keep yelling "It's only a flesh wound! They're all just flesh wounds! Please sir, can I have another?"

Packa,
No man worth his salt needs to say stuff like that, only wannabes do. (not Walabees)
Either you're just goofing on us which is ok,
or you're a twit that needs to grow up.
Which is it?

Why cause a international thing over your accident and why you are better or worst than us Americans,Can we all get along!!!!!!! Now talking about motorcycles about 1992 when I lived in Sunnyvale I went to our local 7-11 store to buy some lotto tickets and when I came out the store a biker dude was checking out my new Harley Fatboy and he asked me about my bike and he had a foreign accent and I asked him where he was from and he said from the Land down under and was heading back there soon and could not locate any Harley shops around San Jose area and wanted to take back some T-shirts.I went home and brought back about three of my new Harley Tee-shirts and gave them to him with no cost.Now that is the way life should be so now be nice to the USA not all people hate Aussie's or against you.Your action tells me you are a bitter person and you are taking it out on us.We did not cause your accident nor did we take away your guns.Your government decided to take your guns away.You and your mates are repossiable for that action for not standing up for your rights.Like we say in America do not Complain if you do not vote!!!!Have a good recovery on your injury.

OOOOOOOOO yeah, I'm sure the whole of America is just trembling at the thought of doing battle with Jabba the Gut and the rollo boys. Stick with what you know best(sport farting maybe?) eating and running off at the mouth round boy.

packa has got to be one of those f**ks who was kicked off this site a few months back,all they did was just changed his/her/it's name. packa?, pack"a" - oh i see pack-a-lot dingo's. you idiot

maniac

Aye mate, whatcha doin over there behind that sheep?? buncha wool farmers... ever wonder why all their kids sound like this, "daahahahahaddy.. dahahahahhhaaddy...."
hell just bring out Goldberg and Sid Viscous and they will take out that whole country of toothless bastards...

thank you drive through..

Dirty Pete, Thanks for the laugh. Things were slowing a bit. Now we have Packa!

FalconCop, You are a master of the short, catch all assessment.

Cisco, Mele ka like maka bra! (Hope I spelled that right)

Tinhead's ol lady, make sure you stop off if Maui on your way down under!

JohnnyB, maniac m, Ditto…

I'll just let your incoherent rantings speak for themselves idiot. Not one more millimeter of free space will I waste on answering(or reading) any more of this garbage. The contents of your (alleged)mind match your outward appearance man, you're not psychotic, you are pathetic.

Yes Maui I'll admit it was meant as an encouragement. I seem to be in the minority in my hope that there's something there to salvage. We'll see what happens.

Hey packa you Marmite eating ingrate-
I asked you a question and all I got for an answer was you unmerited attack on myself and on my site. Guess what? Forget "Idiot of the Month" Your are the new LAbusas.org "Idiot of the Century". I'll show you how much control I have, you vegetable brained house bloat-Now, one more time, "What motorcycles do you own"???, if any-
ducmanic

Back