Attitude of Gratitude

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
oRgsters -
Over the last couple of days I have recieved some mail; let me share:
I got a package from Guy Caputo that contained one quality adjustable Laptop stand, some stickers and a signed pic. I also recieved a box from Mr. Lycan.

Guy - thank you for the stand - it is a quality piece and it awsome in form and function. I thank you, for your thanks. (That sounds circuitous, doesn't it?)

Angel, thank you and your clan for the box - to be honest - you know what my favorite item was? You guessed it - the licorice! about 24 days, 23 hours and 30 minutes from now, I hope to be eating licorice, talking with some of you on the phone at the Bash! (BTW - I still can't believe that you let me ride your scoot - meant a lot, really)

This place is amazing -I wish that I could be there - in truth, I hate that I can't be.

Kevin, look over them please -

Shawn

Last edited:
Shawn, please know you are missed greatly. I will not stop praying for you and your safety until you are home safe and sound. Keep your head down brother.

Here's me for those who forgot :)

And here's Iraq Bessie:

DSC00715.JPG

Last edited:
glad to hear from you! Keep safe and come home to some waiting twisties!
Posted via Mobile Device

good to see you are doing ok bro, sure wish you could be with us at the Bash...keep your head down over there and come back in one piece :beerchug:

Wow I have been gone a while, did not know you were in the sandbox. Be careful bro...

Lookin' Good Shawn! Let me know if you need anything (especially on the technology side...) :)

Come home safe..

Peter

God's speed brother.... prayers for all of you over there.... When will you be back?

Back