ATL OR GEORGIA MEMBERS

Yea the 14th would be good for me also. Wife will be home that weekend to keep the kids.

beerchug.gif

thanks Crunch320
I lived in the metro area for about 10yrs from 1990 to 2000.
This time I'm returning with a Busa, plus the season will start and end a longer than the northern riding season.
biggrin.gif

I'll be working near Windward Pkwy and 400.

(sk8snw8s @ Oct. 02 2007,12:39) thanks Crunch320
I lived in the metro area for about 10yrs from 1990 to 2000.
This time I'm returning with a Busa, plus the season will start and end a longer than the northern riding season.
biggrin.gif

I'll be working near Windward Pkwy and 400.
Windward is two exits North of where I live and one exit South of my work... Let me know if you need to store the bike, I have a busa garage...

bret lawson (busabret) & myself have been talking about getting a ride up to visit barbers motorcycle museum in leeds,alabama. just so happens that the annual vintage festiaval is sat. 10/21/2007. will meet for breakfast buffet @ 29 dreams motorcycle resort in vandiver, alabama @ 9:00 a.m. then ride over to barbers as a group. who's in? check out the websites for more info & maps:
www.29dreams.com
www.barbermuseum.org

I am in on the 14th. lets set a time and place to meet. I hope to have Bob, Don and Ronnie with me so thats 4 Busas from the north.
smile.gif
The ride that Ted talked about is GREAT. We did it in June and had a blast. The leaves should be turning a little so the mountains will be awesome.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Oct. 03 2007,19:30) I am in on the 14th. lets set a time and place to meet. I hope to have Bob, Don and Ronnie with me so thats 4 Busas from the north.  
smile.gif
 The ride that Ted talked about is GREAT. We did it in June and had a blast. The leaves should be turning a little so the mountains will be awesome.
Tim,

I think it would be tentative plan for 10/14, I am just throwing out there, 10 am at T.W.O (in Suches Hwy60 and Hwy180).

If that's too early let me know, it's no big deal to me. I am not sure who will be joining up from ATL. I will may have a few non-busa (bmw) riders with me. We will keep in touch as the date nears....

(Powers739 @ Oct. 03 2007,19:48)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Oct. 03 2007,19:30) I am in on the 14th. lets set a time and place to meet. I hope to have Bob, Don and Ronnie with me so thats 4 Busas from the north.  
smile.gif
Tim,

I think it would be tentative plan for 10/14, I am just throwing out there, 10 am at T.W.O (in Suches Hwy60 and Hwy180).  

If that's too early let me know, it's no big deal to me.  I am not sure who will be joining up from ATL.  I will may have a few non-busa (bmw) riders with me.  We will keep in touch as the date nears....
That works for me!!!

smile.gif
I'm getting a new rear tire and new brake pads front and rear on the 12th so the Busa will be fully recovered from the Bash...

(Rayabusa0818 @ Oct. 04 2007,16:53)
smile.gif
I'm getting a new rear tire and new brake pads front and rear on the 12th so the Busa will be fully recovered from the Bash...
what kind of tire did you get? i hope to be home monday of next week and have to order front and back monday night hope they will be in by friday ..if so you want to ride next weekend?? anybody ? thought i ask i ride some were..

(NX95240 @ Oct. 04 2007,20:05)
smile.gif
what kind of tire did you get? i hope to be home monday of next week and have to order front and back monday night hope they will be in by friday ..if so you want to ride next weekend?? anybody ? thought i ask i ride some were..
Perilli Diablo Corsa III.

Sherry and I are going to the Georgia Mountain Fair with Kevin, Beth, Gordon and Karen this weekend. Be sure to make the ride on the 14th.

Bring Danny, Steve, and Chris!!!

(Rayabusa0818 @ Oct. 04 2007,17:18)
(NX95240 @ Oct. 04 2007,20:05)
smile.gif
Perilli Diablo Corsa III.

Sherry and I are going to the Georgia Mountain Fair with Kevin, Beth, Gordon and Karen this weekend. Be sure to make the ride on the 14th.

Bring Danny, Steve, and Chris!!!
ok i tell them for sure.. let me know what time to meet and were at??

10 is fine with me. Another one of my friends got his black 07 today, he will probably come with us. sounds like a Georgia mountain bash.
biggrin.gif

(werdkat @ Oct. 05 2007,08:23) saweet...so like 0600 looks like for me HAHAHA man im stoked!
Jason, once you get on the other side of ATL, exit 9 off of 400 we can ride up together...

Back