ATL OR GEORGIA MEMBERS

well guy i want to there with you all AGAIN
firedevil.gif
.damn work sent me back to OHIO today just got here when iam posting this ..
firedevil.gif
. I really hope to ride with you all one day before i die.. again sorry DON hope i can make it one day .

firedevil.gif

Man I wish I could make this one but my bike is still down waiting on more parts so I guess I will have to pass this time but hopefully I can catch up with you guy's on the next one.Nick

Man I wish I could make this one but my bike is still down waiting on more parts so I guess I will have to pass this time but hopefully I can catch up with you guy's on the next one.Nick
What do you need to get your bike working again? Where are you located? Got any pictures???

It's going to be a little chilly in the morning but nice in the afternoon...

Roll Call
Tim (GeorgiaBusa)
Don (Rayabusa)
Jason (Werdkat)
Nate (Wiseguy - football head)
Maurice?(BossHogg)
and me (Powers739)

beerchug.gif

who else???

My friend Brian who got a black 07 a few weeks back, another friend Matthew on his GSXR600 and a few of his friends.

I've got 4 maybe 5 guys coming with me. suzuki 600,2-750,2-busa. Powers give me a call. Want to meet you going up 400

i wish i could go with you all.. just got home for a few days and the busa need a front tire bad.. the tires can in today but have to wait until tuesday to get them to the shop so they can put them on .. hope next time i can ride with you all..take a ALOT of pic's

I am going to be off of 400, exit 9 Haines Bridge Road, in the parking lot of Best buy. Exit 9, take a right when you get off 400, then at the next light take a left, you can't miss it, it's right there. I will be there around 8:00 to 8:30. Plan to meet BossHogg (Maurice) and company there. Plan to roll at 8:30 from there and go to TWO in Suches, in time to make the kickstand up at 10:30 roll out time from TWO...

See you all tomorrow...

Did someone say take a lot of pictures??? Gee, that should have been a given if Rayabusa is going...

Anyway, WerdKat and Wiseguy were a no show.

Met up with BossHogg and his crew off of 400 (exit 9) and headed up to TWO Suches to meet GeorgiaBusa, RayaBusa, Ronnie, and Brian.

BossHogg, had 3 others, Fly, G, and Lotto...

There where 9 bikes total, 7 Busas, GSXR600 and CBR 4F.

Also NOTE Rayabusa was cameraless (forgot to put the memory card in), but GeorigaBusa had a camera, but not the "normal" pink one he uses...

On to the pictures...

From Suches (TWO), took Hwy 60 East, to HWY 129 North (or back West) up to Blood Mountain (hikers store), then to Hwy 180 (back East) to Brasstown Blad (highest elevation in GA) to Hwy 75 South to Helen, GA for lunch...

Brasstown Bald
DSC07887.jpg

DSC07888.jpg

DSC07889.jpg

Back