At my buddy's shop the other day and I found my old bra

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
...:laugh:
I had this tank bra maybe 3 or 4 Busa's ago,maybe more...IDK. It was left at his shop on consignment.Like one of the dozen's of Busa owners around here...:rolleyes: would walk in and buy it.
Anyway,should it be donated to a Hayabusa museum somewhere...
dunno.gif

Carbon fiber cups and everything.

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

t1.jpg

He was a licenced dealer for Hyosung Motorcycles (Korean) and one came back with an' issue.

t5.jpg

...and don't say the issue was "Fugly" that's not nice.:p
Busa's and other bikes are loaded with factory labels/stickers and this bike sports one too. Just one thou...I asked my bro if he was sure there was actually something wrong with the bike as it checked out alright at the factory...
Warnings about fuel octane,or ignition systems,California smog law....nah...
This bike OK...

t6.jpg

Well that just takes care of EVERYTHING...
rofl.gif

You just never know whats going to be towed/trucked/limped in on a daily basis. Check out the "custom stylings" on this Zook bad boy. Huh huh....
eye brow.gif

t4.jpg

fuggin' sweet right...:shocked:

Anyway while I was there an' ol' "Gray Beard" (elderly Harley rider) as they are sometimes referenced,came rolling in on his Hog. I checked it out as I do most bikes and noticed a chrome goody I had not seen in a while,not since seeing this Harley at a bike museum.I don't have a pic of the shifter side...

screamin.JPG

but on this guy's bike he had what looked like an' airshifter. He said it was an' electric shifter that used magnets to shift up and down,
I remarked that I guess that would be cool for long trips,to just have to push a button to shift up or down. He said no,it was there 'cause he did a little racing from time to time and that it disengaged the clutch for a fraction of a second and shifted...up or down.
"Racing ?" I said. he said yup. At that point I started to smile and knew the laughter and SMART comments were soon to follow.
If he hitting the strip in an "All-Stock" except for air shifter class, I guess that's cool. But if he was street racing in that huge underground club that exsists here on the island.....
rofl.gif
ahhh nevermind. I thought to myself maybe he's racing SMART cars light to light downtown on Friday nights or something. :laugh:
Anyway,his Hi-Dolla Mod.

t7.jpg

t8.jpg

Any hoo...party on peepul, ride it like a stolen Harley...with air-shifter. :super:

Rubb.

Back