Saw my old busa today....

theshnizzle

Rainbow of Skittles
Registered
I saw dude yesterday too, riding BEHIND, BEHINDDDDDD 2 Harley's!!!!!! Like...OMG!!!! Give me that bike bike and I mean NOW Mister!!!! Anyway, he and his Harley buddies showed up today just as I was leaving Timmy's, posing as usual....LOL

I sat on it and almost cried, I miss that bike! She was so comfy and beaten and battered. All from me and my various trips and adventures. Anyway, he said he couldn't believe how easy it turns.

Ummm....compared to a Harley,,,,I guess, yep.....and how powerful it is.....Ummm....compared to a Harley....that's a 10-4 again! and how comfortable the seat is!.....Heck....yeah!!!!

Buddy!!! It's all that......and more!!!! Well, he seems to be enjoying it right up until he said he might take the engine out and put it in a Harley......

Sigh.......I think I have a headache......:banghead:

you should have smacked him to get him in to reality like fast, swapping the motor into a H-D good grief

??? i dont know what year you had but if he really thinking of doing that will it overheat with all the fairing on it most h-d motor or out in the open :cheerleader:

I had the same feeling when i saw my 900RR few weeks back, one side of that bike had all brand new black plastics on it and a severely rashed pipe

Back