Arena Cross Nationals

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I took my two boys to the Arena Cross Nationals last night and oh my let me say that my oldest who got the Honda for Christmas is HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKED.... Dad, I want to go home and practice..... Can I do that? Can my bike do that? How did he do that? We had a blast watching the races and the freestyle events my wife couldnt watch because they are CRAZY!!!! I think we have a new family hobbie...

CAp

Sounds great. My Wife and kids are into that offroad stuff, me I like the streets. Not that I don't play on the dirt with them, but prefer the streets. Good family fun if ya ask me.

And yes you have another family hobby.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

yes sir motorcross is supposely the 3rd most physically demanding sport in the world as far as endurance goes. Swimming and soccer is one and two. Take him to a Supercross event and get good seats if you want to really see the good guys race.

January 15 - Phoenix AZ Bank One Ballpark - purchase tickets here

January 22 - Anaheim CA - purchase tickets here

January 29 - San Francisco CA SBC Park - purchase tickets here

February 5 - Anaheim CA Angels Stadium - purchase tickets here

February 12 - Indianapolis IN RCA Dome - purchase tickets here

February 19 - San Diego CA - tickets not for sale at this location

February 26 - Atlanta GA Georgia Dome - purchase tickets here

March 5 - St. Louis MO Edward Jones Dome - purchase tickets here

March 12 - Daytona Beach FL - purchase tickets here

March 19 - Orlando FL Citrus Bowl - purchase tickets here

April 2 - Dallas/Irving TX Texas Stadium - purchase tickets here

April 9 - Detroit/Pontiac MI - tickets not for sale at this location

April 16 - Seattle WA - tickets not for sale at this location

April 30 - Houston TX Reliant Stadium - purchase tickets here

May 7 - Las Vegas NV Sam Boyd Stadium - purchase tickets here

I new it was going to happen, we came home from church and Evan is still fired up about the races... He wanted to ride and until now I have limited him to 1st gear... He promoted to second gear and did a great job.... I will keep him in second for awhile. He can start, stop and shift between 1st and second with no problems... Hes catching on a little faster than I thought he would... Pretty soon he gonna be asking me if he can jump the pond dam
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Good luck....Hope you have the extra funds available cause you're gonna need 'em
biggrin.gif

Back