Are you really a motorcycle rider???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1. 50 degrees time to ride only if no chance of rain. Wet and 50 sux.
Above 65 degrees and less then 70% chance I ride.
2. A little here and there. very low miles this time of year.
3. Friends bikes about 10-12? My first bike in 1987. 19 years + on the streets.
4. Commute to work, and just about everwhere I can. 450 miles is the most in a day.
5. Fix your ? but I think you wanna know if I ride smoewhere to look cool. Not really but I do like looking kool.
biggrin.gif

Seasoned Pilot

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:2.25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (frisbee @ Mar. 18 2006,09:12)
Sorry Neeley , I didn't mean to jack your thread!

This was not ment for other discussions, children.
[/QUOTE]

eatme.gif

We'll do az we please and you will like it, Mikey !

tounge.gif
j/k

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142702895 -->

1. No.  Last time I rode, it was 30 deg and snowing.  Don't mind riding in the rain.
2. Not currently riding due to recent surgery.  Hope to be back on by May.
3. Prefer long hauls. 10k before Busa was year old.  
4. Go just to look cool? No.  Go to hang with your boys? Hell yeah

Forgot one: Been riding for 12 yrs. Includes off road

<!--EDIT|Black Bird Killer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142708464 -->

I'm an explorer. My favorite rides are the ones where I go where I've never been, checking out things I've never seen. Second to that is just riding with a few friends tearing up the back roads.

1.) I much prefer warmer weather...but I love to ride, so I take it when I can. I put 650 miles on her this winter. Done several days under 40 degrees...it was still fun
2.) Every chance I get.
3.) Rode dirt as a youngster. Bought my first streetbike @ 16, never been without one since.
4.) I like to TRAVEL...or maybe explore is a better word. I ride solo a lot, given my days off don't match anyone elses..:p but I enjoy riding solo. lots of time to think.. I'll just take a look at the map and go check out a road I haven't been on...just to see if it is any good..see new country etc.
I truly enjoy road trips with friends. It is fun to be around others that share the same passion as I do.
5.) Uh...no. not a poser. My wife laughs at me constantly...is always asking me if riding is all I think about.....

I do enjoy the track too, however....just don't get to do it much.

I like to ride above 50 degrees, haven't got caught in the rain yet. ( a little drizzile though)

currently did something stupid; sold my bike before i got my busa financed. However, still ride occasionally when my friends are to busy to ride theirs, i go get their ride. (i got them into bikes so they let me ride)

only been riding a couple of years but a lot of miles.

long or short don't care let's ride!!!!!!!!! (no cross country yet) but when i get the busa it's on.

pose? Never i ride because it's relaxing to me (gives me time to spend with God alone(God, me and the bike)). I have been asked to join some clubs, but don't think i am; Don't know what they are doing when not around me. Don't like being connected to some "Stupid riders" even when i ride with them if the start tripping: I turn left when they turn right don't need anyone else to look good.

By the way i don't stop riding long enough to pose.
(unless with my freinds and we are just hanging out talking)

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

race.gif

no i have rode a few days all winter
yes i do when it is not raining
since i was around 16
it doesnt matter where you want to go
no i always look cool(haha) but i ride to anyway and everywhere

I was thinking about what kind of riders we mostly are.

1:Are you mainly fair weather riders? Ride damn near every day. unbless i have the kids w/me of raining.

2:Do you even ride currently at all? See #1

3:How long have you been on a bike? got first bike Honda XR75 when i was 7. 37 now.

4:Are you a long hauler or?? Long ride, short ride, i don't care just love to ride.

5:Do you're have you bike to ride to the nearest stopping point to look cool? (we all know that some are) I like to hear people that don't ride talk about how fast they are...NOT

1.)  I much prefer warmer weather...but I love to ride, so I take it when I can.  I put 650 miles on her this winter.  Done several days under 40 degrees...it was still fun
2.)  Every chance I get.
3.)  Rode dirt as a youngster.  Bought my first streetbike @ 16, never been without one since.
4.)  I like to TRAVEL...or maybe explore is a better word.  I ride solo a lot, given my days off don't match anyone elses..:p   but I enjoy riding solo.  lots of time to think..  I'll just take a look at the map and go check out a road I haven't been on...just to see if it is any good..see new country etc.
I truly enjoy road trips with friends.  It is fun to be around others that share the same passion as I do.
5.)  Uh...no.  not a poser.  My wife laughs at me constantly...is always asking me if riding is all I think about.....

I do enjoy the track too, however....just don't get to do it much.
You poser!!!
super.gif

1: Ride only when it's 50 or above, never in rain.
3: Grew up on motocross; street riding since 2001.
4: When I'm out, between 50-100 miles.
5: I enjoy riding, then stopping and lookin' at my bike. It's a work of art. Posing for myself maybe???

1. I'll ride as long as it's not raining, but I always take every bike through the rain so you know how it will handle in slick conditions. I've been caught out many times and you would be surprised how good todays tires grip in the wet. I'll take the cold down to about 40* for short rides.
2. I ride as much as I can. Got about 2000 miles on my 06, bought in Feb.
3. Rode friends dirt bikes every chance I got. Didn't touch a bike for a long spell. But have been riding street for the last 15 years.
4.Like long hauls or short rides, as long as it's interesting. Love to travel new roads, and explore the country.
5. I went to the local hangout once. I asked the guys if they wanted to take a loop I do pretty regularly. Takes about 2 hours, not one of 15 wanted to RIDE. I think most guys just like to shoot the #### and look at their rides.
rock.gif

1:Fair weather rider, but its always fair weather in SoCal
laugh.gif

2:Almost every day.
3:Look at my signature line
wink.gif

4:Canyons and Tracksays are my preference, but trips are cool too.
5:Did a little posing in Daytona, not many good roads to ride in FL so you have to pose a little, but since moving to SoCal no posing at all
biggrin.gif

1---I'll take a short Putt around 50 degree's
2---Sometimes i regret loving beer so much--I have severe Tinnitus
sad.gif

3---Riding since 1967-- mopeds--and everything in between 39cc to 1298 --YEA and Lot's of MX.
4--- Longest day was 853 miles-- 85 Ninja 900--- Busa 500 miles-- 300 is about right--sometimes on the longer rides it takes longer than you thought and it turned father than you thought--But still fun [Advil] Exploring is fun--new roads rock sometimes.
5--- I know i look cool-- but never hang out Ha!-- Cool thread Neely
smile.gif

1. I prefer warm weather, but I do ride year round. If I get caught out in the rain
oh well I get wet. I've ridden in 10 degree weather, but prefer 40's or more.
2. See #1
3. I've been riding since 1980.
4. Short, long haul 500+ one day, track days....it's all good.
5. I stop when my friends stop....or when we make a turn, to let the pack regroup.

Back