Are you really a motorcycle rider???

neeley

Donating Member
Registered
I was thinking about what kind of riders we mostly are. Me myself I ride the longer hauls and love mass mile trips. Not much for track days.
1:Are you mainly fair weather riders?
2:Do you even ride currently at all?
3:How long have you been on a bike?
4:Are you a long hauler or?
rock.gif
?
5:Do you have you're bike to ride to the nearest stopping point to look cool? (we all know that some are)

Things like that are what I was wondering.

ME
1:Im  not mainly a fair weather rider but I like good weather.
2:I ride currently alot.
3:Ive been riding since I was about 10 years old
4:I would say I like the long haul more than the short ride
5:Never!!

<!--EDIT|neeley
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142916375 -->

1: Been Riding any chance I get ALL winter... Usually the only bike on the road.
2: Refer to answer 1
tounge.gif

3: been riding since mid 04
4: Pretty much any ride, I like. The 900 does get REAL uncomfortable after about an hour though.
laugh.gif

5: If you think I ride to look cool, you obviously haven't seen me DWARFING my bike.
wink.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
mad.gif

tounge.gif

Tru-Ryda here !  
super.gif

I ride year round in rain or shine, from  blizzard cold to  desert hot from 1 mile down road to a couple of thousand across the country.  

I aint skerrd !!  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142697732 -->

I like to ride, but usually i like to have a destination to go to.

Rhythym come rolling in to our Colorado campsite in a complete downpour. I Know your right man... the Colorado crew road in all weather or they were wimps. i didnt see any wimps..

<!--EDIT|DREW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142700260 -->

I just love to ride   aggressive at times, cruising at times   sometimes Ill just jump on the bike and cruise the whole area by myself just looking for other riding grounds
wink.gif

been in the rain just try not to, but If I have to I will don't bug me none

<!--EDIT|onerabidshark
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142701175 -->

I just a big fat POSER!! You know .. go places and just stand next to my bike . Going to get me one of those fast a$$ zx13.5's!

Rhythym come rolling in to our Colorado campsite in a complete downpour. I Know your right man... the Colorado crew road in all weather or they were wimps. i didnt see any wimps..
We had a couple of Pimps, Pimpn that night (KS-waterbug and his crew of Playaz, Midnightbusa,Zukracer,) and few others Playaz from the board.

I almost shid my pants on the way back to the resort trying to keep up with Sonny crazy azz rolling through those Mountain sweeper in the pitch black down pouring rain.

super.gif
super.gif
We had a ball that night !!!!

super.gif

I just a big fat POSER!! You know .. go places and just stand next to my bike . Going to get me one of those fast a$$ zx13.5's!
SWEET!! I heard that the zx's have a built in grill! So when you pull up, posin and all, just slap a steak on the side fairngs, and GRILL EM UP!!!

But seriously though , Neeley knows me, I got some riding skills . I haven't owned a car in 14 years (bikes only) . I ride everyday . LOVE long rides ( been cross country twice ). and I do mod my bike for some looks . But hell I look cool enough, well okay not as cool as Yamaposthor!
biggrin.gif

1. No - I like to ride in all weather. The rain use to scare the heck out of me, especially on the busa...but after forcing myself to ride in the rain every chance I could, I found out that it really improved my skills, I learned alot about my bike, and its limits & and what my real not invisioned comfort level is.

2. Yes - Been riding on and off since I was in the 6th grade - Im 33 now

3. Longer time than some, but less time than others

4. I like long hauls, but doesnt matter if I ride to and from work, or If I take a 4 or 5 day trip. Last year I parked the Jeep late March, and didnt put gas in it again until sometime in October.

5. Not sure if I understand this question...but if your asking if Im a poser...No...I mod my bike, and purchase my equipment for me not anyone else. I could really care less if I look cool or silly to someone else. I typically ride alone, and look for the untraveled path...I will catch a glimpse of myslef in a building with alot of windows from time to time...call me a little Vein, but I do look because I like the way my bike looks and guilty of sneaking a peek, but Im not a guy who rides to the taco-Bell to pick up 17 year old gals and talk smack.

HOly smokes I never thought about that !! I can pick up girls at taco bell??

SWEET!! I heard that the zx's have a built in grill! So when you pull up, posin and all, just slap a steak on the side fairngs, and GRILL EM UP!!!
IS FOOD all you think of
rock.gif
Damn boy ain't you big enough?? You keep eating and you're going to have to ride a goldwing!!

Sometimes I think I'm gonna rack up to much mileage but I like to ride to work when the weather is fair.

I like to do long distance rides on one of my days off every week even if the weather's not so good but hate the rain.

I have been ride'in since I was 8 years old...started on a honda QA50 and worked my way up to a CR500.

Sometimes I like to tear up the twisties and sometimes I just cruise with my friends from work.

And never.

Back