KS Riders?

motogp08

Registered
I saw a LOT of motorcyclists riding here in KS today. Did you guys from here ride today?...it was absolutelly PERFECT weather today.

I even saw a group of eight or so riding together.

Lots better than that 22 degrees we've BEEN having huh?:laugh:

yeah, i went riding. didn't go far because I had to get ready to go to work. it was kinda windy, but it is too hard to resist getting out when the temperature makes it comfortable. unfortunately it will probably be the last ride for a while. i'm from Wichita (wichitard), where you from?

yeah, i went riding. didn't go far because I had to get ready to go to work. it was kinda windy, but it is too hard to resist getting out when the temperature makes it comfortable. unfortunately it will probably be the last ride for a while. i'm from Wichita (wichitard), where you from?

How was traffic when you rode today, it was pretty bad when I was in Wichita earlier. :eek:

Didn't go riding due to work.... But, sure wishing I would have after seeing all the bikes out!

I'm from wichita also. Hit me up when you are riding again.

Back