Are you part of the Hayabusa elite force?

I am
a non
elite . . .

:banana:

Which members are serving or have served in the armed forces? | Random Thoughts

looking-for-joe-3235.png

Last edited:
OK, never really knew there was a big difference like that...I suppose it makes sense as they have been separated from mainland Greece for centuries.
They were talking too fast and we told them a pause and repeat again! They are our brothers and we consider them Greeks, some of my friends served in the military in Cyprus.

Thanks for the compliments, I would be lying if I said I didn't get into my 15 minutes of forum fame. I don't see this as a competition to spend the most money on a bike though. The reason I posted the full process on my build on my Busa was to point out that planning the bike you want and putting it together is a huge amount of fun and satisfaction whether you do it in 6 months or 10 years. You all know @ROADTOAD1340 , myself and probably @Dai. are parts junkies, we would probably be just as happy with a big box of cool stuff! And @c10 is on Titanium crack!

There are many amazing bikes on this site. @1busa was the person who inspired me with his build. @Dai. has what is maybe the highest spec bolt on, N/A bike here. There are many drag and street racing bikes here that have 3+ times what I have in mine. Also when we get to see @faseljd B-King that's going to be massive. But I love bikes like @Yellow09 , where his goals were not so lofty but he got the bike just like he wants it. Or @WuzzaCBXRider who spends all his mod money on gas, tires and cameras! Or @mabupa who went back to stunning OEM silver.

So I don't think Busa worship is healthy. Make your bike what you like and can afford, be proud of that because we're all proud of it too. We all just love Busas. I love looking at a nice busa whoever owns it!

Thanks for the compliments, I would be lying if I said I didn't get into my 15 minutes of forum fame. I don't see this as a competition to spend the most money on a bike though. The reason I posted the full process on my build on my Busa was to point out that planning the bike you want and putting it together is a huge amount of fun and satisfaction whether you do it in 6 months or 10 years. You all know @ROADTOAD1340 , myself and probably @Dai. are parts junkies, we would probably be just as happy with a big box of cool stuff! And @c10 is on Titanium crack!

There are many amazing bikes on this site. @1busa was the person who inspired me with his build. @Dai. has what is maybe the highest spec bolt on, N/A bike here. There are many drag and street racing bikes here that have 3+ times what I have in mine. Also when we get to see @faseljd B-King that's going to be massive. But I love bikes like @Yellow09 , where his goals were not so lofty but he got the bike just like he wants it. Or @WuzzaCBXRider who spends all his mod money on gas, tires and cameras! Or @mabupa who went back to stunning OEM silver.

So I don't think Busa worship is healthy. Make your bike what you like and can afford, be proud of that because we're all proud of it too. We all just love Busas. I love looking at a nice busa whoever owns it!
HI I would never think I am elite. I am building for #1 LSR #2 street, 2 up #3 drags fun only. Goal I will be happy to go 200 MPH. Very very happy to go 250 MPH.

The truth is, I avoid commenting as much as I would like, due to my bad English. I enjoy reading your comments and that is important. So much knowledge here. Tnank you Mr Brown.
You dont have to be ashamed of anything. Always remember - the majority here only speaks one language so you and I and many more have an advantage.:-)
I felt the same way when I moved to canada and my language was terrible.

Also- the more you participate and engage in conversations the more you will learn and that gives you confidence! You are doing a great job already!

Bad English is more common in the USA then anywhere else . I for one admire people who can speak multiple languages . I can speak a little Spanish picked up over the years of working with Mexican contractors , and reading signs at the elementary schools that I service .

@white.Busa never be ashamed buddy ! You can read / write in more than one so your better than most ;)

You dont have to be ashamed of anything. Always remember - the majority here only speaks one language so you and I and many more have an advantage.:-)
I felt the same way when I moved to canada and my language was terrible.

Also- the more you participate and engage in conversations the more you will learn and that gives you confidence! You are doing a great job already!
HI. It would be finished sooner if I could find $50,000.00 laying around. I keep looking on the ground while I deliver meals for Meals on Wheels but no luck so far. To the good I have found a few pennies!

I got to say thank you for your kind words , it is another great example of the Busa kindred spirit we all share , you people are all elite in my book . Honestly , just signing up and contributing is what counts most about being a Busa enthusiast , we all got our own plan for our beloved motorcycle , and of ownership pride . Each of us has their own unique relationship with our bike , if you aspire to enhancing your ride , so be it , if it happens over time , it's a keeper . Use what you got , enjoy what you got , while the goings good .
Like Willie says , it is not about the spend , it is about your own story with your bike , what you want out of the relationship . Your bike to you , is the same for me , we love them , they deliver a freedom experience , that is unique , not viewed from behind a cager glass screen and closed in panels , but actually out there , we are free spirits , enjoying riding , out in the open air .
Here now , all drawn together from the passion we all possess for a motorcycle , we all have our own story , with difference , but here we all are .
Lastly , Andreas , you my friend are a Elite Busa enthusiast of the highest order , I take stock from good people like yourself , like you all for that matter , keeps my often waning faith in humanity restored .

Lastly , Andreas , you my friend are a Elite Busa enthusiast of the highest order , I take stock from good people like yourself , like you all for that matter , keeps my often waning faith in humanity restored .
My friend Andrew thank you very much for your kind words.
II appreciate them even more because they are written by someone who has helped me at any time.
I have asked you so much information for mods (with emails)
and you are so selflessly devoting time to answer. I appreciate that very much, and this is the power that unites us here. We love the same motorcycle, we share the same passion and eventually become better, we become kids again, and forget about our problems even for a moment. Be strong my friend and always show the way of faith to all who are with you..

Back