Are you part of the Hayabusa elite force?

Tached1300

Registered
Are you part of the Hayabusa one percenters? The few, the proud, the elite?
This club is exclusively for those here who takes a no holds barred, no stone left unturned, no compromise approach to maximizing their bikes performance and features through modifications for its intended usage. But to take things a step further these chosen few are also capable of using those modifications effectively. Their bikes look as good as they perform are as clean as freshly machined titanium. The following members here come immediately to mind:

@fallenarch
@ROADTOAD1340
@c10

Feel free to add yourself and others deemed worthy. Their machines are like mechanical pieces of art. You can’t stop these guys you can only hope to contain them, hide your kids, hide your wives, but most importantly hide your titanium.

Last edited:
There are more out there , but not on this forum . Or they chose not to post , and share information .
Some of the Titanium is hand made parts as they are not avaible through any shop .
The rear tail section steel spacers/mounts for the grab bar or rack were made in Aluminum .
@202mphbusa made a light weight tank bold / drilled spacer for me . Then I reduced the steel tank mount weight by 50% in redesign / welding . Teamed with Ti bolts , but four were removed altogether .

The beauty of the bikes listed is they are go anywhere machines that can really handle the roads .
Their not striped down purpose built LSR or Drag bikes .
It takes great time to figure out many parts , design , form , and function .

While RJ is a good all around bird with amazing power @fallenarch , and @ROADTOAD1340 's birds would really dominate a track day with their total suspension upgrades , and wheels .

I am not in the 'elite' although my bike is well set up and quite capable. I have my suspension set up just right and the bike has been professionally tuned to almost perfection. I believe it is quite a bit lighter than stock as well, I sat on a 2019 at the bike shop yesterday and it felt much heavier than mine.

I'm just happy to be riding a bike such as this. In the day and age of hyperbikes, anyone riding a Hayabusa is in the 'elite' in my opinion

I would add @white.Busa to the 'elite' list, his bike is well set up and gorgeous, I know there are several more well set up and beautiful bikes on this forum as Bryan mentioned..
My friend Yellow09 thank you, but I still have a way to go for it.
The busas of @fallenarch, @ROADTOAD1340, @c10, is at a higher level in my opinion.

They have very well thought out mods, low weight, and this gives them a good handle on all sorts of roads. There are a lot of well-modified Hayabusa out there, we just don't know.

For me, it is important that all modifications serve our driving needs, and not do them to cause the good comments of others. and admiration. My Busa is in the garage, I go out i ride when I have time (on mountain roads usually) and really few people actually see it.
My project is not finished, so my plans are as follows:

Ohlins front fork - FGRT 208
TVM Gas cap (I have ordered it from Japan)
Puig rear fender carbon look
Woodcraft Stator cover
Yoshimura Radiator & Oil Cooler Core Protector
Samco Sport Silicone Radiator Coolant Hose Kit
and with them, God first, I think the project will be completed.
Thanks to everyone for pointing us in the right direction for our mods.

My friend Yellow09 thank you, but I still have a way to go for it.
The busas of @fallenarch, @ROADTOAD1340, @c10, is at a higher level in my opinion.

They have very well thought out mods, low weight, and this gives them a good handle on all sorts of roads. There are a lot of well-modified Hayabusa out there, we just don't know.

For me, it is important that all modifications serve our driving needs, and not do them to cause the good comments of others. and admiration. My Busa is in the garage, I go out driving when I have time (on mountain roads usually) and really few people actually see it.
My project is not finished, so my plans are as follows:

Ohlins front fork - FGRT 208
TVM Gas cap (I have ordered it from Japan)
Puig rear fender carbon look
Woodcraft Stator cover
Yoshimura Radiator & Oil Cooler Core Protector
Samco Sport Silicone Radiator Coolant Hose Kit
and with them, God first, I think the project will be completed.
Don't sell your self sort o filos mou, your bike is lightened up quite a bit as well.

Should I join?
You have all seen my bike a thousand times, so here is a picture of a pin up girl

oh la la !!!

cheers
ken
pin up.jpg

Don't sell your self sort o filos mou, your bike is lightened up quite a bit as well.
Filos moy :p!=my friend=φίλος μου!
I really believe what I said, but it doesn't matter. The point of the modifications is that while the Haybusa is a superb motorcycle, it becomes an absolute machine with the right mods and it does not envy anything from modern motorcycles.
Only the electronics, but I'm an old school driver, and I grew up driving without them.

I'm sorry to tire you with my bad English guys, I hope it makes sense to what I'm writing!

I really believe what I said, but it doesn't matter. The point of the modifications is that while the Haybusa is a superb motorcycle, it becomes an absolute machine with the right mods and it does not envy anything from modern motorcycles.
Only the electronics, but I'm an old school driver, and I grew up driving without them.

I'm sorry to tire you with my bad English guys, I hope it makes sense to what I'm writing!
Is Cypriot Greek a little different from mainland Greek?

Reactions: c10
Thetwo languages have much in common, but their pronunciation is different, and we find it difficult to understand what they want to say. I imagine like the Americans with the English ??
OK, never really knew there was a big difference like that...I suppose it makes sense as they have been separated from mainland Greece for centuries.

Your English is far from bad, and much, much better than my Greek, which is none. Never worry about your English on this forum, hell half the native speakers can't spell to save their lives...

Back