are you going to watch torque

a bunch of dudes.
your average dudes, 40 hour a week working corprate slaves, who do things like go to motorcycle web sites and modify their bikes them selfs to save money. dudes who hang out at a local coffe shop and after their fill on 4 shoots they hit the rode only to find out that smokey bear is on the freeway.
once spotted they ridem like they stolem and so do the cops chaseing them needless to say they get away.
and then the go celebrate with a drink at the local nudy booty club.
                                The End
produced and directed by the maker of nothing
better then saying produced by biker posers or slow and dumb
YEAH BABY! YEEEEAH! Now dats what I'm talkin bout!
muscle.gif
muscle.gif
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif

NO This movie is going to be WAY BEYOND SILLY....THe Pics above pretty much make it clear...  <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:firebrick'>DON'T GO SEE THIS POS MOVIE, SEND A MESSAGE THAT WE, THE ACTUAL RIDERS OUT THERE ARE SMARTER THAN THIS AND ARE TIRED OF STUPID ASSED BS BIKER MOVIES INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE AND SPAWNING FRESH NEW LEGIONS OF SQUIDLY DICKWEEDS TO HOP ON A BIKE POSE AND DIE !!!!!! NOW BRING ME THE HEAD OF THE DICKWEED PRODUCING THIS GARBAGE!!!!!  GOTTA LOVE THE BOLD REFERENCE TO "FROM THE PRODUCER OF FAST AND FURIOUS"  LIKE THAT IS A GOOD THING!!!!!!</span></span> 

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FUG THIS STUPID CRAP BURN THE PRODUCERS HOUSE AND HIS COMPANY TO GROUND ALL WE NEED IS ANOTHER POS BIKER BOYZ TYPE OF MOVIE TO MAKE US LOOK RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

Think about it...Harley guys got Easy Rider, and the Wild one...  We get Biker Boyz (NOTE THE F'N Z) and now this....pathetic....

I need a cigarette... Maybe a cup of decaf....
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

It's crap.
I won't go see it. Maybe I'll watch it on cable unless the tiddly-winks championship is on Fox Sports2.

People see the trailer and they will get the wrong impression of us. People who vote. I already get "looks" wearing black leather and riding a 'Busa. Will they start thinking, "Oh that's one of THOSE guys like in that movie" ? He probably does that crazy stuff too. Ding dongs in fast and fuwious wannabe cars will want to race, or come up close behind you trying to "push" you to race.

It's ridiculous, sensationalist, poor CG BS.

I will go see Faster though.

sounds like FASTER is going strait to DVD
http://www.fastermovie.com/news.html

we are going to focus on getting FASTER out to as many of you as possible, as soon as possible. We will release the DVD in the United States in March. Over the next few months we will also be showing the movie in selected cinemas in the US, The first screenings are in Salt Lake City and Park City, Utah in January, where FASTER is playing in the Slamdance Film Festival

On a local board I visit, two guy's had their bikes stolen in San Diego during a sneak peak viewing of Torque. A large number of riders parked in front of the theater so I guess some theives took that as a perfect opportunity to grab some bikes.
wow.gif

NO This movie is going to be WAY BEYOND SILLY....THe Pics above pretty much make it clear...  <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:firebrick'>DON'T GO SEE THIS POS MOVIE, SEND A MESSAGE THAT WE, THE ACTUAL RIDERS OUT THERE ARE SMARTER THAN THIS AND ARE TIRED OF STUPID ASSED BS BIKER MOVIES INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE AND SPAWNING FRESH NEW LEGIONS OF SQUIDLY DICKWEEDS TO HOP ON A BIKE POSE AND DIE !!!!!! NOW BRING ME THE HEAD OF THE DICKWEED PRODUCING THIS GARBAGE!!!!!  GOTTA LOVE THE BOLD REFERENCE TO "FROM THE PRODUCER OF FAST AND FURIOUS"  LIKE THAT IS A GOOD THING!!!!!!</span></span> 

<span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FUG THIS STUPID CRAP BURN THE PRODUCERS HOUSE AND HIS COMPANY TO GROUND ALL WE NEED IS ANOTHER POS BIKER BOYZ TYPE OF MOVIE TO MAKE US LOOK RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span></span>

Think about it...Harley guys got Easy Rider, and the Wild one...  We get Biker Boyz (NOTE THE F'N Z) and now this....pathetic....

Gee Rev, Tell us how you realy feel.
laugh.gif

BTW, I agree.

i just saw thge tralier to faster and it looked like a great flick
o
and i just saw the tralier to torque.
it looks like we have a new form of phsycological tourcher for the enemy

we should just make the iraqies watch this movie for 1 week straight and tell them that those are the mean streets of cali.
and also warn them that if they dont stop acting stupid we will unleash the fury of the motorcycle gangs on the streets of baghdad, tourqe style.

that will real calm baghdad down.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

maybe not funny to you but

at least i found one use for that movie

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

WARNING IF YOU ARE CHOOSING TO GO SEE TORQUE OR ANOTHER MOVIE. DO THE OTHER MOVIE. I saw the sneak preview, and the movie SUCKED. At one point I started to get sleepy, I had to result to the candy to stay awake. Especially the ending, BOGUS!!!!!!! They didn't even represent the Harley riders well with there bikes. Biker Boyz is better than Torque hands down. Wait until it comes out on tape, won't be long.

It's only a movie. It's not the end of the world.
Whether you see it in the movies or tape there is no difference. Either way you are still watching it so ......................................................

Smoke a phatty and chill.:cool:

Torque is not the movie to see, it does not do any justice for any biker. I saw it, wait until it comes out for rental. Harley riders were not even represented well at all.

Biker Boyz was better than torque. You'll see. But I did like Biker Boyz, if you are not on the M/C scene, it was hard to follow why certain things happened.

<!--EDIT|Stallion
Reason for Edit: "Because."|1074135150 -->

I don't even know what you mean by the M/C scene???
But I'm still going if just to see the Y2K in motion. On IMDB, people who worked on it said it isn't great but at leaast many of the stunts ARE live. Stuff that could not be done live [landing on a moving train] they used CG. I think it will be a "Fun" movie! I don't care if it's 'accurate' or not... what movie is? It's only a movie. And if people dis me cuz I have a bike after they see a movie, THEY need to ask themselves why a piece of entertainment is shaping their perspective. Do they also read Garfield and think cats really talk?

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074136702 -->

another incentive for a genius to fly by me popping a wheelie at 95mph down the freeway wearing sneakers, jeans and a t-shirt....great...

So uhh Revlis... dont hold anything back... tell us how you really feel..

btw, would you like some no doze with that expreso? muah ha ha

Back