Are you a sheeple?

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
I never thought of myself as a "sheeple" ya know the one that just does everything like everybody else.. pop culture and all that jazz... but lately... I wonder.

It seems lately that almost all of us are just sheeple..

.. here's a few requirements for being a sheeple that I've noticed..

shop at wal-mart
use windows
drive any type of SUVish type vehicle
watch ANY type of sitcom/reality show
ever looked at an OCC bike and said.. "kinda cool lookin'"
use internet explorer
think ANY female mega celebrity is hot
watch any NASCAR race

I'm sure there are many many others.. I just can't think of them at the moment.

I am a sheeple obviously.. I basically hadda say "yes" to every requirement up there.. sadly...

I'm not longer the rebel, me against the man, hell raisers I always thought I was..

what a drag man

Well if those are the prerequisites to maintaining sheeple status then I guess I'm right there with you bro.

Well if those are the prerequisites to maintaining sheeple status then I guess I'm right there with you bro.
+1
im a sheeple your a sheeple wouldnt ya like to be a sheeple too
laugh.gif
yea ok my singing sux

this is almost deep. there is more to what you say than you realize... think of how the above mentioned programming devices work to construct peoples personalities, interests and precepted values of right/wrong or success/failure and how the exact opposite may be real truth. I use windows and IE as part of my job, and pretend ANNA is hot but dont really care. and that is IT. recognizing the camoflauged obvious is the first step to LIVING outside that box, and not just THINKING outside of it. Boxes are very confining.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131169556 -->

shop at wal-mart <- only when it's cheaper
use windows <- oh yeah, and love it
drive any type of SUVish type vehicle <- nope; Dodge Dakota, Focus and miata (and busa!)
watch ANY type of sitcom/reality show <- Is 5th Gear a reality show? nah, didn't think so
ever looked at an OCC bike and said.. "kinda cool lookin'" <- guilty as charged
use internet explorer <- and love it
think ANY female mega celebrity is hot <- Salma Hayek is the ONLY female celeb for me
watch any NASCAR race <- NASCAR sux, they can't turn right worth a darn

I think I narrowly avoided being a sheeple.

shop at wal-mart- not on my worse day
use windows- only when I have to, I prefer my Mac
drive any type of SUVish type vehicle- try again GMC 2500hd Pick up truck, yea Im a red neck!
watch ANY type of sitcom/reality show- does two and a half men count?
ever looked at an OCC bike and said.. "kinda cool lookin'"- yea, thay have some nice stuff.
use internet explorer- firefox is better!!!
think ANY female mega celebrity is hot- Can you say "Pamala", I knew you could!!
watch any NASCAR race- why would you want to just turn left? Curves are better.

I might be a sheeple but not by much.

I just want to get back out on the track, but since Winter is coming, I'm forced to do those "other" things until Spring comes.

It's not my fault...Dam Mother Nature
mad.gif
laugh.gif

shop at wal-mart---Never, I don't shop anywhere
use windows--------yes
drive any type of SUVish type vehicle---- pickup and a bike    
watch ANY type of sitcom/reality show---no, don't watch tv
ever looked at an OCC bike and said.. "kinda cool lookin'"-no
use internet explorer----yes
think ANY female mega celebrity is hot--can't think of any off hand
watch any NASCAR race---no, remember, no tv

<!--EDIT|Kevin Kesler
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131209426 -->

Pretty much guilty as charged....

Tryin to wean my fam off Wal-Mart..can't stand the company personally.
Don't own an SUV, got a crewcab desiel Ford..(yea, I'm a redneck too)
Really don't watch much Nascar...I'm more into m/c racing and rally racing.

Other than that...guess I'm a sheeple!

guilty! with the exception of 2- hate walmart love targee and not every mega female celebrety. although, they are all doable just because they are famous.
laugh.gif

Sad....

shop at wal-mart yes, they cheaper sometimes.
use windows yes, nothing wrong with it for what I do.
drive any type of SUVish type vehicle NO! I hate them all
watch ANY type of sitcom/reality show NO!
ever looked at an OCC bike and said.. "kinda cool lookin'" NO!
use internet explorer hmmm Yes, right now
think ANY female mega celebrity is hot NO!
watch any NASCAR race. Is that race? I thought it`s moving commercials.. WRC for me.

shop at wal-mart[/QUOTE]

I prefer Target followed by Meijers but you can't rule out of the pure comedy value of WALMART!

You know you're someplace special when you pull into the parking lot and almost all the cars are red Camaro's with some form of large vinyl "<span style='color:darkred'>evil jester</span>" decal on the back window along with dual rusty chrome exhaust tips...left side usually dangling lower.

Go inside and the guys have one of two different hair cuts, shaved like their hero eminem or still sporting an 80's mullet. Shirts are either West Coast Choppers or the standard wife beater. The dozens of tattoo's and body piercings complete the look.
The women are usually 5'5", have sexy bleached hair and a stained Tazmanian Devil T-shirt stretched over 300 lbs of body fat.

I don't typically see these freaks out in public which leads me to believe they either live and breed in Walmart or are part of some secret trailer park kept well hidden from society.

The employees that lurk around at night are the real treat (you have to go into a 24 hour Wally World after midnight). I think some are on work leave from the local insane asylum and others are just semi retired after a rewarding career in an early 70's circus freak show.

use windows[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately there aren't many alternatives.
sad.gif

drive any type of SUVish type vehicle[/QUOTE]

Nah. I do have an '05 E-250 but that's supplied by the company and needed for work. Daily driver is a Corvette followed by a Corvair.

watch ANY type of sitcom/reality show[/QUOTE]

Never watched a single episode of survivor or that american idol sh!t.

ever looked at an OCC bike and said.. "kinda cool lookin'"[/QUOTE]

I usually say "damn that's a lot of bondo in that thing"!

use internet explorer[/QUOTE]

I admit I use IE. I just don't like netscape, opera or any of the other out there.

think ANY female mega celebrity is hot[/QUOTE]

Some yes...ALL no!

watch any NASCAR race[/QUOTE]

See my take on Walmart above.
smile.gif

Walmart - only if I have to !

Use windows - What else is there?

SUV- I don't own a car haven't for 14 years ( I ride sportbikes only)

Sitcom/ reality- Sitcoms sometimes , Don't like reality TV (except the nanny)
biggrin.gif

OCC bikes - Are those bikes ? Do people actually ride them or do they just sit on them at shows ?

Exporler- Again is there anything else that works?

Female celebs- All women are fine ! If you don't think that they are just because they are famous your gay!
biggrin.gif

Nascar- Hate it ! (Drag racing is the stuff)

biggrin.gif

So NO, I don't think I fall into that catagory .
biggrin.gif
Yeah , I'm still a rebel!!
laugh.gif

shop at wal-mart

You know you're someplace special when you pull into the parking lot and almost all the cars are red Camaro's with some form of large vinyl "<span style='color:darkred'>evil jester</span>" decal on the back window along with dual rusty chrome exhaust tips...left side usually dangling lower.

Go inside and the guys have one of two different hair cuts, shaved like their hero eminem or still sporting an 80's mullet.  Shirts are either West Coast Choppers or the standard wife beater.  The dozens of tattoo's and body piercings complete the look.
The women are usually 5'5", have sexy bleached hair and a stained Tazmanian Devil T-shirt stretched over 300 lbs of body fat.

I don't typically see these freaks out in public which leads me to believe they either live and breed in Walmart or are part of some secret trailer park kept well hidden from society.

watch ANY type of sitcom/reality show[/QUOTE]

Never watched a single episode of survivor or that american idol sh!t.  

ever looked at an OCC bike and said.. "kinda cool lookin'"[/QUOTE]

I usually say "damn that's a lot of bondo in that thing"!

use internet explorer[/QUOTE]

I admit I use IE.  I just don't like netscape, opera or any of the other out there.

think ANY female mega celebrity is hot[/QUOTE]

Some yes...ALL no!

watch any NASCAR race[/QUOTE]

See my take on Walmart above.
smile.gif
[/QUOTE]
I love it... true, true....

If you don't like your lifestyle, make a change in your life. If you don't like being a sheeple, do something about it!

I may be guilty of one or two of your prerequisites, but I most certainly NOT a sheeple.

beerchug.gif

I never thought of myself as a "sheeple" ya know the one that just does everything like everybody else.. pop culture and all that jazz... but lately... I wonder.

It seems lately that almost all of us are just sheeple..

.. here's a few requirements for being a sheeple that I've noticed..

shop at wal-mart
use windows
drive any type of SUVish type vehicle
watch ANY type of sitcom/reality show
ever looked at an OCC bike and said.. "kinda cool lookin'"
use internet explorer
think ANY female mega celebrity is hot
watch any NASCAR race

I'm sure there are many many others.. I just can't think of them at the moment.

I am a sheeple obviously.. I basically hadda say "yes" to every requirement up there.. sadly...

I'm not longer the rebel, me against the man, hell raisers I always thought I was..

what a drag man
...well i do use windows...
tounge.gif

Back