Props to Blanca Busa

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Regardless of what GSXRBots says, Saiid is a stand up member here.

He just sent me a PM to apologize for offending me with his leaking Harley thread. I explained I was not upset, was just trying to keep the Sheeple from taking it to far.

Folks- I like to joke around like the rest of the world. Heck I call them Hardley Dangerous and SUESUCKIES and KawSh*t and such myself. It just seems we have had a rash of brand bashing lately and every now and then I take offense but am not offended or upset. I have thick skin. ( I need it, I ride without gear on the Harley so I can hear the oil leaking and when parts fall off.:whistle:)

This is a subject that I don't like seeing because some sheeple are very impressionable and then it gets carried away. Just like religion, politics, sexual orientation and race.

My thread was to point out that as riders of 2 and 3 wheels, we are a family and we need to act as one. Because history proves that United We Stand Divided We Fall and will lose more freedoms than we already have.

So to Blanca=> Thank you brother for stepping up and PM me to smooth over what was mistaken as me being offended. It is all fun and games until someone loses an eye then it is HILARIOUS!!!!!! You are alright in my book.

And to finally settle the dispute Black & Blue is the fastest color even if it is on my Harley or my Busa or CB750. All other colors are slower than molases on a January morning. Just saying.

:thumbsup:
he's not bad with a heat gun either.

pics nov 2010 226.jpg

First you say Blanca is a nice guy, then you say that HD's don't stink? I thought I knew you...

Let's see here, usercp>remove friend.. :laugh:

It may seem slow to you because I'm behind you but I'm actually so fast I'm fixin to lap ya!

Lurch thanks. Just wanted to clear the air and make sure my joke wasn't what set you off.

First you say Blanca is a nice guy, then you say that HD's don't stink? I thought I knew you...

Let's see here, usercp>remove friend.. :laugh:

It must be all that schooling hes doing lately, its overloading him and doesnt know what to think anymore:poke:

:laugh:

I keep seeing and hearing folks say that Blanca is a good guy. And that his bike is clean...

Stand up of you Blanca.

It may seem slow to you because I'm behind you but I'm actually so fast I'm fixin to lap ya!

Lurch thanks. Just wanted to clear the air and make sure my joke wasn't what set you off.

I don't know you but I like you anyway! and by the wya the real term is "Busa Blanca":beerchug:

Which is the fastest color. Its so fast that people think you are behind them when in reality you are way past them and what they see is an illussion.:laugh:

I don't know you but I like you anyway! and by the wya the real term is "Busa Blanca":beerchug:

Which is the fastest color. Its so fast that people think you are behind them when in reality you are way past them and what they see is an illussion.:laugh:

Actually her name is Blanca and she's a Busa so....

well, thank you :) is that an Electra Glide Sport in your sig pic? Loved it even before it got renamed Road King

No that it is a 1992 Elctra Glide Classic. I don't usually run the tour-pak on it. It also has lowers that I don't run either.

Back