ban blanca busa

I'm good with that considering this is what my front yard looks like right now.

ae7d1dd9-33f8-3a80.jpg

I have already been banned and have risen from the grave.
Now I'm one of the unbannables doomed to post from warm sunny weather forever

:moon:

Don't worry temps are falling here rapidly today and are supposed to be in the low 40s tomorrow !
Brrrrrrrrr.

I say we ask him to keep posting the pics so we can see what's on the other end of this cold...

I'm good with that considering this is what my front yard looks like right now.

ae7d1dd9-33f8-3a80.jpg

same here so my group is having a getogether tonight playing cards and such :please: for warm weather

Oh and i cant say ban blanca because last year around this time he gave me and the wife a good bottle of wine and movie tickets so he can say what ever he wants even tho im jelous of him

Time share at blanca's, call now for best rate and availability. :laugh:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Wife , kids and inlaws are in Miami for the weekend so I do have three empty rooms available at only $799 a night :)

It's supposed to be cold (according to Fl standards) tonight but I'm going for a ride anyway .

Wife , kids and inlaws are in Miami for the weekend so I do have three empty rooms available at only $799 a night :)

It's supposed to be cold (according to Fl standards) tonight but I'm going for a ride anyway .

boy that sounds like a steal..........stealing my money kinda steal:laugh:

its cold here in jax , but not too cold to be shacked up in the house :lol:

Ya i dont mind riding in the cold,if there were no snow i would be riding too.

Ok so i say if your riding at least take some pics for us that cant ,at least then we have something to look forward to right?

Stupid salt:banghead:

-10 here yesterday morning on my way to work. Warmed up quite a bit today. I think its 14 out there right now!:whistle:

Just to be clear, Does that price include time aboard your mount or do the tenants have to bring their own? It might be worth it if we can beat on Blanca while we enjoy the weather.

Back