Are 3D movies blurry?

Old school 3D used to make me have a bad headache and upset tummy. I saw the AVATAR 3D and didnt have any problems. It also felt like they added some extra sounds cause I saw it in the non-3D version first. Im looking forward to Alice in Wonderland in 3D!

I did notice if you are off to the side or if you are too close the front it is hard to focus. I like to to be dead center for the best visual. Also it is normaly the the sweet spot for the surround sound system. Any where in the middle is a good rule of thumb.

As Mentioned - There are several 3D Formats, Anaglyph does appear Blurry (Red n BLue/ Green Glasses) LCD Stereo Shutter Glasses, Usually very sharp, unless the synchronisation is out just a touch between left and right LCD Shutters, and the Film on the screen. Polarised - this technique is pretty stable, no ghosting, blurring, or significant color loss should occur (Brown or grey tinted lens that separates Verticle polarisation of light for one eye and Horizontal for the other) and then there's Pulfrich, a much misunderstood format (Go Here For a Trial - Bardfast 3D Models 3D Movies Gifts Gadgets and Affordable 3D DVD Viewing on Any TV - and watch any DVD/Blu-Ray even TV in 3D just because of the special filtered glasses)
The Hurt Locker was the most recent test of this system for sharp clear colorful 3D, worked Awesome. If you get headaches Blurred picture or similar symptoms from watching 3D - A Percentage of people do have a vision problem that doesn't affect anything else in their daily life, just 3D Vision in Movies. Nothing to be too concerned about...

go to a store that sells tvs...check out the new 3d tvs...they are totally awesome...and the picture is not blurry...yes they are not cheap and the glasses are expensive..but you have to go check it out.....

Back