AR15 to Defend a 15 Year old and his 12 Year Old Sister - Police Officer Son

I don't know why this has 1.10.13 date on it as it is an old story we have already talked about here?
Fox is digging this up for what?

I don't know why this has 1.10.13 date on it as it is an old story we have already talked about here?
Fox is digging this up for what?

For a good story on an AR15.
As opposed to all the BS we've heard lately.
To try and counter all the negative press and maybe win over some of the "belive whatever the media tells them tards" this country is full of.

No crap, I can imagine what tomorrow will bring with the shotgun, school shooting in Ca today

The news should report the news. Should go something like this" A political party is in the U.S. trying to subvert the Constitution and disregard the Bill of Rights", choose your party, but this is the facts the Americans need to hear and more importantly , understand. I know where I sit on this issue and its not good for me.

dot, that was in my back yard. Kid bullied. Says he had had enough. ???

Brings back memories of high school. I was a student aide in an English class. A black guy that I know would bully this white kid day in and day out. I would tell the bk to leave the wk alone. Bk would say oh fvck that mf. This went on for a while. One day we are sitting in class and the wk says hey xyz, xyz turns and says what mf? The wk raises his shirt and has a revolver tucked in his pants showing it to the bk. The bk jumps up and BOLTS out of the class room and goes to the office. 10 minutes later the Sheriff shows up and asks the wk to come out of the class room. Wk got kicked out of school for 2 or 3 days. Bk, NEVER said a word to the wk again.

I LAUGHED MY FVCKING AZZ OFF. I would ask the bk if he wanted to kick the wk`s azz anymore? He would just say F you. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How much you wanna bet the criminal or his family files civil suit against person who shot him...

This is why you should use a 45. As far as civil suits, the law in Fla protects you from this, dont know about Ga.

Good shooting on the moms part, 5 out of 6 hit their mark, better than most trained shooters do under pressure.

Back