NJ- 15 yo pimps out her 7 yo sister

craigntx

Registered
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/3 ... 20133.html
Quote:
TRENTON, N.J. — It started with a party invitation to a 15-year-old girl from some men she knew. She took her 7-year-old stepsister to an apartment down the street from their home near the Statehouse, where the girls had been hanging around outside on a Sunday afternoon.

For the younger girl, police say it quickly descended into a horrifying ordeal in which she was gang-raped by as many as seven men as her sister not only watched but got paid by those who did it.

Their parents, none the wiser, thought maybe they had run away.

"We're talking about a kid who told her sister to go into an apartment and let people rape her," said Trenton police Capt. Joseph Juniak. "It's unfathomable."

The teen has been charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes. Her name was not released because of her age, but the county prosecutor plans to ask the court to try her as an adult. In the meantime, she is being held at the Mercer County Youth Detention Center.

The 7-year-old had wanted to tag along because she was worried about the 15-year-old's safety, Mayor Doug Palmer said.

When the girls didn't return home by 4:30 Sunday afternoon, their parents called police, believing the older one had run away from home and taken her younger sister with her.

In fact, they were down the street inside a 13th-floor apartment at Rowan Towers, a high-rise complex so dangerous that police are hired as security guards at night.

"They keep it clean on the outside, but it's what's on the inside that you have to worry about," said neighbor William Johnson, who says police are coming out of the building all the time.

wow....just when you thought you had heard everything.... I hope they charge the older girl as an adult so she can get just what she deserves for doing that to her sister....not that any amount of punishment will restore what was taken from her sister :banghead:

Never mind the 15yr old, she will get what's coming to her but what about these men who KNOW better than to do something like that to a 7 yr old. That just blows my mind. There is no shame in this world any more...sad, sad, sad.

Never mind the 15yr old, she will get what's coming to her but what about these men who KNOW better than to do something like that to a 7 yr old. That just blows my mind. There is no shame in this world any more...sad, sad, sad.
hi bob
i thought you were reviewing this to axe it:laugh:

I'm with BoB on this.
Zero mention of whether or not the 7 men have been rounded up and shot or not ?

i am amazed that in this country, we do not have the guts to protect the weak from predators like this....

the reason that there are so many criminals and predators is....we do not execute them, we allow them to breed.

i am amazed that in this country, we do not have the guts to protect the weak from predators like this....

the reason that there are so many criminals and predators is....we do not execute them, we allow them to breed.

Exactly. What kind of lowlife PoS does this to a little girl, let alone SEVEN? I hope they all get what they've got coming to them. Where's the Dad?

It does not surprise me anymore when I hear things like this. I do hope that they try the older sister as an adult and they catch all the guys that raped the 7 yr old.

Unfortunately it does not surprise me either when I hear things like this.
The perps are sick people. In my mind the cure for them is not Psychiatry.
They would be best dealt with by Lobotomy, Castration, and jail, or Execution
in lieu of the other three. People like these cannot be reformed.

This made me sick. They need to find all 7 MEN, put them in prison and donate their 4th point of contact to the bandits in prison.

NJ's dark secret. Filled w/gang bangers and wannabes. Imagine my complete suprise. All the bad cities in NJ have the same things in common. Rumor is this was gang stuff too.

Who might that be? I'm betting long gone or in jail.

We have turned into a Jerry Springer mentality.
No father in the picture, shows like Maury 'YOU ARE THE FATHER' are now what we see first thing in the morning.
Our leaders are laughing all the way to retirement.

Have us right where they want us.

Dumb and Stupid

No need for a trial.
I will go myself and shoot every single one of them personally.
1st round right in the cojones and 2nd one 20 mins later in the back of the head and into a hole with them.

BUT no.........

Now we get to go to trial, eat 3 square meals a day, watch cable TV, workout, hangout with other crooks while learnig their trades as well and then when our lawyer gets us a reduced sentence or only a couple yrs we will be right back out and looking for your 7 yr old daughter to play with.....

What a great country !

Last edited:
Back