Anyone with helibars and buell pegs around Dayton?

Klutch556

Registered
Hey guys!
So I’m built like a damn tree stump. 28” inseam and proportional arms. with this said...
I’ve been lookin at lowering the bike but the more I’m reading the more I’m wondering if maybe having my seat shaved, doin the buell peg mod and helibars will gimmie the feel I want instead of installing this roaring toyz links, triple tree and kickstand.

So is there anyone around Dayton/Cincinnati that has these mods done that would let me see how it sits?
Random long shot I know lol but hey don’t know if ya don’t ask, right?

Start with a cut down seat . You will enjoy that very much . Your stock side stand can be cut / welded cheaper than a aftermarket unit . With a 28" you have little knee bend as it is so not quiet sure what your thought on that mod will do . I'm 5' 1" but have nearly a 30" inseam

Start with a cut down seat . You will enjoy that very much . Your stock side stand can be cut / welded cheaper than a aftermarket unit . With a 28" you have little knee bend as it is so not quiet sure what your thought on that mod will do . I'm 5' 1" but have nearly a 30" inseam

The cut seat is first on the list. The kickstand though... well I got gung-ho when I got the bike and got the full lowering kit from roaring toyz lol. So I already have the kickstand triple tree and links.
As for the knee bend, you’re right, I don’t have a lot, but I got one jacked knee that gets stiff as all get out. So I was hoping it might help with that.

#BootDryer ~ #BryanLarrimer ~ #BuellPegs ~ #c10Bryan ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
Back