Anyone wanting to go boost can save some $$

jdsbusa

Registered
I've decided to return to school to finish some things and that of course comes with a price. So....my 2 month old RCC Stage 1 (along with the rest of the bike) is listed in the classifieds. I've added an HKS SSQV LE Black Anodized blow off valve and liquid filled Pro-Comp Auto Meter gauges to my system and it all comes in the package. Original install CD from RCC comes with it - basically a $775 savings over a new kit and totally pre-fabbed ready for what should be a 3-4 hour install from the first turn of a wrench to the first tire smoking burnout :laugh: for most (maybe less for some who are really familiar with tearing the bike down quick). If you have any questions give me a shout.

RCC Stage 1 Kit with HKS BOV and A/M liquid gauges - Hayabusa Classifieds

after buying another bike finances became tough, been slowly building my own system, have the header, exhaust, plenum, and turbo so far, need quite a bit more, so just kinding laying back buying pieces at a time for next year, that RCC kit I hear is top notch, good luck again,

Bump - moved the asking price to $3650, hoping someone out there is ready to make the leap to boost....if so, I've got almost a grand in instant savings waiting for them. :thumbsup:

Back