Anyone want to trade a car for my Hayabusa?

OneSickBusa

Registered
Looking to see what I can get for my 2000 Hayabusa it has 12xxx miles on the odo. Right now this is my only means of transportation so I would be willing to trade for a car preferably a honda or an SUV but I am VERY open to other offers!!. This is the unrestricted model and also has the 220mph speedometer. It has custom paint, chrome wheels, chrome chain guard, chrome stator cover, chrome bar ends, adjustable dog bones for lowering or highering the bike, also has lowering straps in the front. My number is 631-905-1606 and my name is Andrew. 6kobo
***unfortunately I sold my car because I joined the US ARMY, but I was recently discharged for medical reasons so now I need to find a civilian job and I need a car to do that =( so my baby has to go.***
I am located in Long Island New York!
mybusa2.jpg

busa.jpg

966_71875_85067568_353609532009.jpg

more pics upon request.

I'm located in Long Island New York. It really is a shame, I was going to be shipped out on 10/17 of next month so I was just going to store it until I got back next may. =/.....This bike is my baby I will literately clean 1 spot for hours in my garage. I promise the next owner will be real happy with this bike!

I've got a 1994 Yugo with 200,000,000 miles on it. Air blows if you roll the windows down.
Wanna trade? :laugh:

Just kidding.

Good luck in your search and thank you for your service.

Yeah I'm hoping for a good trade soon I need a car asap lol. Or even a decent cash offer I already feel like 6k is cheap lol.

94 geo metro sedan 48,000mi, i'll throw in an old Z1000p CHIPS special w/ frozen engine. :laugh: thats the best i can offer.

Still looking for a car!!!!!!! I took this beaut out yesterday and got about 4-5 compliments on a ten minute ride to the post office and 7-11.... shes certanitly a head turner!

Back