Anyone use TopYokes UK?

Received an automated email today saying my order has been completed. Anyone want to take bets on how long before it arrives?

:/

Received an automated email today saying my order has been completed. Anyone want to take bets on how long before it arrives?

:/
I seem to re-call when i looked into this type of set up that even people in the UK had issues with time delays but all were satisfied with the product.

parts arrived today but missing the clutch line. Guess I’ll install that whenever it gets here. Started fitting some of it back up

673FD960-E325-478C-A2EE-9119CECBE878.jpeg

15E39EB4-7F23-4081-951B-AEF78E1DF6A7.jpeg

More install pics tomorrow

54A7FC1F-10DD-4DB3-AB26-16B744200268.jpeg

What Bend Fatbar did you get? I am still running the Streetfighter (Renthal #814-01) bend but I keep wanting to try one with a little more rake and rise. Maybe summer project.

What Bend Fatbar did you get? I am still running the Streetfighter (Renthal #814-01) bend but I keep wanting to try one with a little more rake and rise. Maybe summer project.

I got the street low #819-50-BK. I’ll get a better feel hopefully tomorrow when I get it more together. I will still need to make a resovoir bracket before I can get the brakes sorted.

@SSGT_B

yes dear

looks very nice in black - all tone in tone
(except the brake master but this you can get in black also - from yamaha r1)

but give 10-12 mm space between throttle/switch unit and brake master (same to clutch side)
that way the screen "dives" into this gap and normaly nothing has to be cut at screen. (it is depending on the form of the bar)

look at mine ;-)

RH - brake
Bremse_1.jpg

LH - clutch

Kupplung_1.jpg

Last edited:
@SSGT_B

another little hint when replacing the yoke for sb-bar.

is the naked busa on your pic absolutely vertical?

then measure the two arms of the cockpit´s brace
whether they are both at the same distance from the floor.

if not, like i have found at mine, bend the deeper one (at mine RH) softly / slowly upwards to same hight like left side. ;-)
(I had my cockpit still "on" when I adjusted the handlebar on the right so that it almost hit the screen (gap less than 1 mm but light went through)
then turning the fork fully to the right, I had a fat gap of around 15 mm between the handlebar and the screen.
what the fu..ing hell is that, i thought.
i took off the cockpit, meassured the brace, and found the slightly bended (~15mm at its end) cockpit holder arm at RH)

and for nearly all jobs (except pulling swingarm) at the busa i use my "middle lifter / midstand" as shown here at the pic.
and all its meassurements in german & mm (not inch) in a downloadable pdf
(for those who can read german here the entire page)
the long 16 mm dia rod is made of 42CrMoS4 (for through the thru axle) - length ~ 800 mm

safer you can´t get the busa vertical. :bowdown: :thumbsup::banana:

Last edited:
(...) fingers crossed this makes you able ro ride some distance :thumbsup:

I bet everything I have that he will have at least significantly fewer problems in the future than with the original handlebar.
a numb feeling in the hands, pain in the wrists, or the like, after only a short drive, should not occur as before.

If real problems should still arise, a visit to a physiotherapist would be unavoidable, because then something in the area of his neck and/or chest spine is not quite right.
I had this problems a few years ago and the sound of my spine was terrible, but afterwards I felt like new.

@SSGT_B
and at all

the better technical alternative are the mirrors of a bandit 1200 s.
they technically fit 100% to the busa - only a replacement.
the originals put you in a kind of danger of getting contact with your hands when turning the fork more than only some degrees when having pulled brake / clutch lever.

at least i find that very annoying

see mine - a lot better

spiegel_neu.jpg

and as a bonus, you can also see a little better / more what is happening behind you .

last year i bought a new pair for 65 € incl. shipping at ebay.de - not really expensive.

Back