Anyone use TopYokes UK?

@Cantab

i am 6ft4 (1.94 m) and there is really no problem for me with the windscrren
info - i got the MRA "RACE" windshield with tese two angled "holes"

even if i use my "JET" pilot (?) - helmet (face is completely unprotected)
like this one
there is no need to try to hide behind screen or so up to a speed of around 160 km/h / 100mph
and i use as an addition against sun (and wind) only my old style ray ban wayfarer glasses (at every speed - even i go over 200 km/h these nice glasses work famously)

it is really very amazing - this - at 1st sight tiny looking - MRA racing screen provides such good wind protection - unbelievable but really true even with my 1.94 m size and sitting relaxed upright to my "superbike" bar.

with that special MRA - screen i have nearly no turbulance - caused, i guess, by the two holes.

for the MRA screen + new "bar" have a look at my former busa´s pic
View attachment 1610758
my new one got the real same ;-)
but i have no pics about it yet - sorry ;-)
Those screens look about right for your height to i reckon, can be a fine line.
I wasnt trying to hide or want to lower out of the way , i was just tired of the the buffeting i was getting and sick of spending $ on screens that are not readily or easily avaliable down here in NZ.

Seating , body positioning and reach can be a bugger at times - we're all different shapes and sizes and with that bars,risers,screens and footrests add to the mix.

Those screens look about right for your height to i reckon, can be a fine line.
I wasnt trying to hide or want to lower out of the way , i was just tired of the the buffeting i was getting and sick of spending $ on screens that are not readily or easily avaliable down here in NZ.

Seating , body positioning and reach can be a bugger at times - we're all different shapes and sizes and with that bars,risers,screens and footrests add to the mix.
I know my Puig DB sure made a lot of turbulence unless you tucked way under it-which I found to be hard to do.

Update, no word yet on being finished in production Or shipped. Will keep y’all in the loop as I hear more. Side note, should be getting the radial mc adapter from hel performance in mail today. Not sure if I will still need it but I’ll have it. A month later....lol. :/

Update, no word yet on being finished in production Or shipped. Will keep y’all in the loop as I hear more. Side note, should be getting the radial mc adapter from hel performance in mail today. Not sure if I will still need it but I’ll have it. A month later....lol. :/
After all this waiting, it will be worth it once you get it all installed and riding....Just pretend there is snow outside then you won't be so sad....

I can send you some if you wish, we have lots and it's falling as I type.

After all this waiting, it will be worth it once you get it all installed and riding....Just pretend there is snow outside then you won't be so sad....

I can send you some if you wish, we have lots and it's falling as I type.

Haha. Send the snow. I’ll be good. I’d get to watch the city shut down beahahahahahaha

Haha. Send the snow. I’ll be good. I’d get to watch the city shut down beahahahahahaha

Even some Canadian cities suck when it snows out..Toronto is a dangerous place to drive at the best of times but add an inch or so of snow and it's a wild place...

We got about 5 inches of snow.....and then the plow came by......

Anyone know if I need a new clutch line and if so does the stock replacement Galfer work or do I need it longer. Have not gotten a response yet from Matt so maybe hear something tomorrow.

Finally got in touch via email, asked about timeline for shipping. Got the same response I got verbatim as the previous weeks. “It will ship early next week” we’ll ive heard that for two weeks now. Frustrating. Will make a full install/ review whenever the parts get here.

Finally got in touch via email, asked about timeline for shipping. Got the same response I got verbatim as the previous weeks. “It will ship early next week” we’ll ive heard that for two weeks now. Frustrating. Will make a full install/ review whenever the parts get here.
What a “yoke”......! Do you at least have shitty weather or are you missing out on some good rides?

hey at all yoke replacers

what do you think about this one ?

2020-01-18 Gabelbruecke Haya fertig.jpg

made especially for me of "EN AW 5083"
milled and drilled according to my own cad-drawing
(not polished yet)

the 22mm dia bar risers are not screwed on yet
cause i´m thinking about wich ones i will use

the 45° of a Fazer 600 (RJ02)
Riser.jpg

or the straight ones of a XJR 1200/1300 like on this pic
DSC00292_a.JPG

i guess i will decide when yoke is on the bike :-)

I got people. Let me know if you want a local phone call placed or a personal visit arranged.

Back