Anyone use TopYokes UK?

loool - other theme same place - my look into your and your bike´s future
if you want to raise the tank when sb-yoke and bar are mounted
you normally have to push the tank a bit sidewise and to turn the bar also a little bit.
otherwise the two tank front holders may stop under the upper yoke.

AND
please please please please - don´t cut the screen (even you own a gen2)
it is enough if you steer to one side and turn the bar in its clamps up to the screen leaving a very small (0.5 mm) gap between bar and screen
so only light can be seen through.
then put the grips and switches onto the bar and leave then a 10-12mm wide gap between them and the pump
that gap is for the screen to "dive" in. ;-)
look at the pics (my link above) - there you can see the gap i left.
that´s how i did it to my ´00 busa and i feel comfortable with that.
rememebr i am 6ft4 tall ;-)
You can not mount a kit on a Gen 2 with out cutting a screen .

Actually yes you can, just mounted this kit on the 2nd Busa and everything literally just clears,not by a whole lot but nothing is scraping.

hbk660b_2-hbk660b_so.jpg

Thanks for the idea. It was cheap so I thought I’d give it a try. At 5bucks why not.
I hear you.
I know there are several different systems out there and obviously the electrical ones are the most convenient. But if you want to take of some stress of the wrist and ride mostly on even terrain - the throttle locks are pretty good. Saved my wrists life when I rode thru the nevada dessert for days!

I hear you.
I know there are several different systems out there and obviously the electrical ones are the most convenient. But if you want to take of some stress of the wrist and ride mostly on even terrain - the throttle locks are pretty good. Saved my wrists life when I rode thru the nevada dessert for days!
View attachment 1610723

nice piece - looks good working

do you have an internet link to that
or might this one will be the right one?

Last edited:
@SSGT_B and all others

bar end weights :

dears, please NEVER buy ´n use the bar ends with rubber inside bar.

only buy those who have this metal conic technic.

these, instead of the one with rubber, keep fastened all times never the less how many miles you have with em.

i had dozens of times of trouble times with the rubber pieces - they "loosen" and come out by a while !
(caused, i suppose/guess, by the normal vibrations)

Back