slider help

card16969

Registered
im trying to figure out what sliders i want to go with and wondering if anyone has used ST MACHINES 38 SPECIAL SLIDERS....
38-special-frame-sliders-black-kawasaki-zx6r-zx12r.jpg

Im debating between these which i have a chance to get for $38 or if i want to go with a set lf LSL's which are $110 and with everything im doing to the bike the money is tight... and trying to figure out if the red lsl's are as dark as they look and if they will match the color red thats on the bike or if i can tear them apart and paint the colored section to match the bike.

heres the red im going with that will have black tribal like design done on it
red-hayabusa.png

and heres the red LSL...
frame_slider_pucks_lsl_red_1.jpg

any opinions or background knowledge on either slider would be of a great help

2 very different styles and each would appear to have different levels of protection.
The .38 look to be more of a bling accessory and the LSL's appear to be more function over appearance.
I have the LSL's. That being said, I'm not about bling. Committing to cut style sliders, you will have to take them off when removing the side fairings each and every time.

2 very different styles and each would appear to have different levels of protection.
The .38 look to be more of a bling accessory and the LSL's appear to be more function over appearance.
I have the LSL's. That being said, I'm not about bling. Committing to cut style sliders, you will have to take them off when removing the side fairings each and every time.

yep both are very different size holes as well thats why im thinking long and hard about it

Back