Anyone use TopYokes UK?

@SSGT_B and all others

bar end weights :

dears, please NEVER buy ´n use the bar ends with rubber inside bar.

only buy those who have this metal conic technic.

these, instead of the one with rubber, keep fastened all times never the less how many miles you have with em.

i had dozens of times of trouble times with the rubber pieces - they "loosen" and come out by a while !
(caused, i suppose/guess, by the normal vibrations)

Your manner of speech can be quite off putting and it has nothing to do with the translation. Maybe you could try to simply mention your experience with something instead of just telling us “never”. Understand? After all, regardless of one’s experience, it’s just an opinion and in your case it might be masking the value of what you want to impart. :)

Your manner of speech can be quite off putting and it has nothing to do with the translation. (...)

at you dear wuzza
and at all others too :bowdown:

i apologize if i took some too strong writings or words / for "my manner of speech"

please remember all times that i am no natural english speaking guy ;)

at any time i write some technical posts, this posts are allways my opinion or simply my experiance
and i only like to share my knowledge .

therefore I would really like to apologize again (incl. white flag) for my sometimes a bit special kind (manner?) of writing.

the real cure to your uncomfortable riding position is called B-King :thumbsup:
A good one is hard to find, I almost bought one before I got my Busa but when I went to look at it, I noticed it had been flogged pretty hard.

The guy wanted a crazy price for it and it needed tires, chain/sprockets, and brake pads, one fork was leaking...it only had 20,000kms on it so I knew it was ridden hard and put away wet more than a few times.

Too bad as I consider the BKing to be the uber Bandit...I always kind of thought it's name meant "Bandit King"

That throttle rocker can be handy on a cruiser but on a super bike with the ‘lean onto the grips‘ riding position, it can be a tad dangerous. Even pulling on the brake lever can ‘activate’ that lil paddle if your hand isn’t situated just right, and cause the throttle to twist wide open.
A friend of mine gave me one of those, I was hoping it would help out a bit...

I'll be stubborn and try it out this summer anyway, if it doesn't work, it is easy to take off.

Kaoko are nice ,but a universal will be needed for the handle bars .
Between the throttle rocker ,and cruise control I'm good . Tip on rocker set it lower than 9. O clock ,and issues of touching brake when stopping / accidental throttle application are less likely.

20200109_191542.jpg

20200109_191525.jpg

I am going to give the beast another good try this season, if I find it too hard on my wrists/hands, I will probably go this route as well...(...)

very best idea because
the real cure to your "uncomfortable riding position" at the busa is called "superbike bar" - like the replacement ssgt does at the moment.

no better invest to the busa possible.

and - i am really excited a bit what ssgt will say after his testride after conversion.

start feeding a "piggy bank - loool

Last edited:
Bars, ZG DB, grips got in. Still waiting for kit to get built.

View attachment 1610680
I found the stock screen worked out the best for me after trying a few diff ones, turbulance isnt nice when your sitting more upright, if your short you might be ok with ZG. Im about 6ft or 1.83m. The original screen had the air hit me at a more user friendly chest/stomach height rather than around my noggin.

@Cantab

i am 6ft4 (1.94 m) and there is really no problem for me with the windscrren
info - i got the MRA "RACE" windshield with tese two angled "holes"

even if i use my "JET" pilot (?) - helmet (face is completely unprotected)
like this one
there is no need to try to hide behind screen or so up to a speed of around 160 km/h / 100mph
and i use as an addition against sun (and wind) only my old style ray ban wayfarer glasses (at every speed - even i go over 200 km/h these nice glasses work famously)

it is really very amazing - this - at 1st sight tiny looking - MRA racing screen provides such good wind protection - unbelievable but really true even with my 1.94 m size and sitting relaxed upright to my "superbike" bar.

with that special MRA - screen i have nearly no turbulance - caused, i guess, by the two holes.

for the MRA screen + new "bar" have a look at my former busa´s pic
P1010830.jpg

my new one got the real same ;-)
but i have no pics about it yet - sorry ;-)

Last edited:
Back